Tyler Durden Fight Club Jacket and sunglasses

Neuro_mason

Here are some pics of my new Jacket and my sunglasses. I think these look wonderful!! This jacket is beautiful and spot on if you ask me! lol ..

IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0042-1.jpg

IMG_0040-1.jpg

This is actually made by a company in the U.K. called "Ultimo-Fashions". They are fairly new company and their website isnt even finished yet. Its still "under construction". They do GREAT work!! Ive already gotten compliments for this jacket 3 time from people i don't know within the past 2 days! lol.. this sam company is the one that im helping to put together a replica "Motocross shirt" from fight club. Its in the works right now. Ive looked at the Soul Revolver jacket, even the Logan jacket version (the original replicator of the jacket) and i couldnt imagine paying those high prices when this jacket "Looks" exactly like those!! Im usually the first to pay big money for something but... this just wasnt the case. I got it at a great deal from them but i think this jacket is going for around 149.00 on ebay. Sometimes they start at a lower bid so you may get one even cheaper. And if you contact them and let them know that Brad sent you they may give you a really great deal!! ;)

Outstanding dude, gives me a lot of hope for the shirts. Ironically I found my Jacket in a thrift shop ala Tyler for a $20. It's not a film replica tho and I've considered picking up a high quality one and yours looks brilliant. Now go out and start a fight.

Thank you.. Im very very happy with this jacket! This jacket feels great, fits great as well! If you do decide you want one of these jackets, make sure to note the sizes. I actually ordered one in XL and when i got it the jacket was just a bit to snug. (i normally wear XL in a jacket... My Wested Wolverine Jacket is XL and fits perfect and has plenty of room) But they were VERY nice and allowed me to send it back to them and they made me a 2XL size and thats the one in the pics above. You can also just measure yourself and give them measurements and they will have one custom fit for you. One thing you have to know is that these types of jackets are meant to fit "SLim" or "Fitted" more than a jacket like the WOlverine jacket. But if you get the right size its very comfy, looks great and gets ALOT of looks! You may think im crazy for saying this but ive noticed ALOT of hot looking women checking me out more now ha ha.. i mean, im a very happily married man but still its hard not to notice the "Glances" and obvious looks females give.. lol.. on the other hand, its funny to catch them looking and then notice most guys in the room are checking out the girls and noticing them looking at me... pretty sure most of the guys are thinking "thats what I need... a red leather jacket" lol... Of course i suppose the possibility exists that most the girls just like the color red.... My wife laughs and just rolls her eyes at me lol..

Haha it's funny you should mention that, i bought mine just for a Halloween costume and like i said i only spent 20 bucks on it so i didn't feel the need to wear it out, but friends who had seen me as Tyler told me i should wear it when we went out. I just figured people liked it cause i was in full Brad Pitt mode on Halloween. I figured a few night when we went out to NYC it wouldn't stand out too much....but man, I'm talkin legitimate head turnin. Like New York model pretty head turnin. I'm a 23 year old single guy, so the wife thing is not a problem. Not that I'm "Durden" enough to make a move, it;s just I'm a pretty regular joe so the "glances" were cool. I think it's a great night/bar jacket, though i haven't really worn it during the day. And it's defiantly the fitted look that goes so well with it, i think that and the fact that its so rarely seen is the appeal and allure of it. Fetts right we shouldn't be talkin bout this, aw man i got my brain parasites meeting tonight.

Here is the ebay store. Their website isnt up yet. They have a person in Chicago that deals with them so you can go through this person to get the jacket. Very nice person. Please note that on this ebay page there are 4 big pictures of this jacket. The bottom 2 pictures make the jacket look slightly different with the seams but thats ONLY due to the fact that they had to compress the bottom 2 pictures down in order to fit them on the page. lol.. when i first saw that i questioned them about it and then they told me what the reason was. Here is the link for the jacket

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fight-Club-Tyle...mQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item2305a1c101

and the glasses

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fight-Club-Tyle...iewItemQQptZUS_Sunglasses?hash=item3caa6dac3b

I'll upload some more pics of my jacket in a bit... some pics of the back and inside.

Cool, good find on the glasses, jacket is nice, too. But I like the red one with the white stripes more... If I got some money left, I will get the glasses and a jacket for my Fight club Display... ;)

If somebody can get me some good screen shots of Pitt wearing the "black shirt with stars" on it i think i can get that one made too!! Its the one he's wearing during the "working part time as a projectionist" scene... you know.. "nice big c$ck" scene lol

Yeah, The motocross jacket is cool too. I wouldnt mind getting one of those eventually.

Yeah but I dont know if I should try a cheaper jacket or just get the real deal, for more $$$... It can be nice to save money... ;) but not if the quality's wrong and you have to buy every thing twice...

Well, i'll tell you, the quality of this jacket like i have is superb! Im one of the pickiest people when it comes to these things. Pay a little over 100 bucks for this jacket and save yourself 600 dollars. I even took and edited a picture in paint to show a picture of my jacket side by side with J. A. Logan's jacket and then asked people which they thought looked better. Most said They couldnt tell a difference at all, and alot though i was messing with them (they thought i had 2 pics of the same jacket) and then others actually said mine looked better due to the red. The color of this jacket looks darker and almost a redish brown in low lit rooms and then brightens up in direct sunlight.

Im not sure what kind of quality leather your looking for. This particular jacket isnt meant to be as durable as a motorcycle jacket. Now, my wolverine jacket is VERY durable!! I got it from Wested. But its supposed to be tough and take a beating ;)

You know, you and I could be twins... no ****, a friend just commented on it.

That makes you a handsome devil, by default. :cool

:$

Cool jacket, by the way.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back