My Prop Collection - New Addition(s): "Home-Theater finally finished!"

Re: Adam C.'s Prop Collection

Great display AC! That Romancing the Stone set up looks quite familiar ;)

I actually just bought the correct Rollingstone for mine.

I love to see other peoples set up. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Brad. Now what I REALLY need to add are some "Unbreakable" props! (Hint-Hint!);)
That Romancing the Stone set up looks quite familiar ;)
I don't know what you mean?!! I came up with that all by myself!:angel
(By the way, thanks again for the awesome book-covers and sailboat photo...they ROCK!:thumbsup)

View attachment 81488 View attachment 81489 View attachment 81490 View attachment 81491
View attachment 81492 View attachment 81493 View attachment 81494 View attachment 81495
View attachment 81496 View attachment 81497 View attachment 81498 View attachment 81556
View attachment 81557

Last edited:

Very nice collection! I've never seen a Smokey and the Bandit collection before. A small scaled Trans Am would look cool with it.

Thanks for all of the replies, guys.
A small scaled Trans Am would look cool with it.
I agree. (Of course, a full-sized version would be even cooler, but I digress...)
I had posted these photos earlier in a previous thread. (The only reason that I've put the scaled Trans-Am into storage is because I'm currently running out of space in my cabinet!) :)http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=77011&highlight=smokey
View attachment 21810
View attachment 21811
As far as the Darth Vader helmet, it's just a Rubies plastic costume helmet, but it's a pretty good "place-holder" for now. (Like a lot of my props.)
View attachment 21809
The Jack Sparrow rings, (along with the rest of my "Pirates of the Carribean" stuff), are all just basic Master Replicas offerings, nothing fancy.

Last edited:

No, not that one. I meant the bigger one. It looks like you have a small and a large. In the movie, I seem to recall that Davy Jones had a larger version of Tia Dalma's locket. That was the one that was never available from MR.

Oh sorry, I completely missed that the necklace in the back was Barbossa's. I thought it was Tia Dalma's necklace and the front one was Davy Jones's larger necklace. Nice collection regardless!

Oh sorry, I completely missed that the necklace in the back was Barbossa's. I thought it was Tia Dalma's necklace and the front one was Davy Jones's larger necklace. Nice collection regardless!

Whew! I'm glad we got that cleared up. I was beginning to question my already questionable sanity. :lol

I thought that I would post a couple of new pictures since I finally got around to framing some of my flat, or paper related props. It's nice to be able to actually see them now that they're not just sitting in the bottom of my cabinet. (They were safely protected, but not nearly as enjoyable that way. :)) I also want to give a public "Thank-you" to Jedifyfe, RelicMaker, Darth Saber and jheilman, (as well as many other talented artists on this board), for making their skilled work available to so many of us on this forum. I'm sure that I speak for many here when I say, "awesome job guys...thanks! :thumbsup
View attachment 23738
RelicMaker's "Romacing the Stone" & "Goonie's" Maps / Jedifyfe's "Unbreakable" Newspaper & Jedifyfe/Darth Saber's "Unbreakable" Comic Book.
View attachment 23739 View attachment 23740
Darth Saber's "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Map / jheilman's "Time Bandits" Map
View attachment 23741 View attachment 23742
Jedifyfe's "Unbreakable" Newspaper & Darth Saber/Jedifyfe's "Unbreakable" Comic Book.
View attachment 23809
"Romancing the Stone" Book Covers provided by Jedifyfe in the FREE PAPER PROP section.

Last edited:

Thanks again to RelicMaker for making his "Goonies" prop set available to those of us who missed out on getting them previously. (The pictures definitely don't do them justice, believe me.) If he offers this set again in the future, I highly recommend them!
View attachment 28505 View attachment 23810

Last edited:

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS ASKED BY AN RPF MEMBER:

I recently saw a pic you posted of your Indy collection which I found to be inspiring. Would you please answer some questions about it?

1. Why the Maltese Falcon statue? I've noticed one other person had it in his collection also. Answer: I didn't have it grouped together with my "Indy" stuff for any other reason than it happened to fit well on that particular shelf. :lol

2. What namebrand is the champagne glass? Was this the one used to poison Indy in ToD? Answer: Yup. That's what it's supposed to be. I don't know the name of the manufacturer, (the one that I have was acquired used from a flea-market for about $ 1.00). It's definitely not screen-accurate, but it's close enough for the time being.
View attachment 28262
3. Why the Jack Daniels bottle? Was this used to hit a bad guy in Raider's Raven Bar fight? What year/model is the bottle? Answer: I thought that the Jack Daniels Whiskey Bottle would make a nice addition to the collection because it shows up at least twice in the Raven Bar scenes. (And no, it wasn't a Jack Daniels bottle that was used to hit the bad guy.) Here are some screen-shots to show what I'm talking about. Look for it on the bar itself, (Indy actually grabs it and starts to pour a drink), and on the shelf behind Marion when she is crouched on the floor. Even though the two bottles from the movie may possibly be different sizes from one another, I just went with a standard 1 liter bottle, (about $30 bucks at any liquor store).
View attachment 28249 View attachment 28250 View attachment 28251 View attachment 28252
View attachment 28253 View attachment 28254 View attachment 28255 View attachment 28256
4. Do you have the make/model of the Raven Bar shot glasses. I saw your Indy Bag JY ad where you gave two away. Answer: Again, sorry, no manufacturer or brand-name. (I got them off of e-bay from the same guy that I bought my seltzer-bottle and Jack Daniels "Belle of Lincoln" repro whiskey bottle from).
View attachment 28261 View attachment 28248
View attachment 28257 View attachment 28258
5. Your display curio. What namebrand is it? What are the height/width dimensions and what was it's
cost? Answer: I totally lucked-out with my display cabinet. A local card and giftshop place, (kinda like a "Hallmark" store), in the town where I live went out of business last October. It was a glass display case that was used to sell "Nao & Lladro" ceramic collectible figurines. It is 7 ft. tall, 3 ft. wide and 2 ft. deep, and was in immaculate condition. I paid $250 bucks for it, but that probably wouldn't even cover the shipping charges on it if I were to buy one from out-of-state. (That sucker is HEAVY!) I just got lucky.
View attachment 28259
Thanks for your time. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hero Worship

Last edited:

Is that a Time Bandits map on the wall? Where did you get it, if I may ask?

NM: Did some searching and found one of our own is selling them. Sweet!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back