Tryin to figure out a movie from a scene, I think it's an 80s action flick

tubachris85x

Master Member
I only saw this when I was younger, but never "watched" it perse.

Anyways, I remember this one scene and thats it. Here it is:

I guess it was in the middle of a city and assuming two cops, man and a women were going to "arrest" a guy at his apartment or some building. They find the guy, he's extremely paranoid that "someone" was going to kill him if he left the building and the cops didn't take him seriously. Anyways, they finally force him outside, and their walking on a sidewalk, and they get to an alley way between the building and then some weird looking dude spots him, pulls out some funky gun, and shoots what looks like a mini-rocket type projectile, and the rest of the scene is the guy trying to dodge/get away from the rocket that's "locked onto" him. In the end, the guy gets killed.

I don't remember anything past that though.

Any ideas?

Is it that one with that big guy? Played that tough guy in that other film? With Stallone? And in this one he's like a cop or something, and gets caught up in this, like, story?

And they had these, like, special, really powerful guns?

Cos I saw that one once.

Runaway with Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons. Someone here made a replica of that baddass pistol not too long ago if I remember right.

Meh, Runaway bored me senseless. I was kinda hoping it was Dark Angel with Dolph Lundgren. :)

The Gene Simmons sneer. Lol! Paul should have b-slapped him silly for thinking he could be a movie star. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back