Enterprise - studio scale - WHO HAS THEM?

houdiniguy

Sr Member
Question....

I had a Ubotanium 30" Enterprise which basically
fell apart.

The base with sound and the entire light kit was
salvagable. Thus, I have alll da light, narcess;s and stand.

I am in need of a kit that I can put the pretty lights into.

I also understand that the Master Replicas piece is from the
Ubotanium original Molds.

HELP!

The resin on the original is actually rotting and is still sticky after all these years! YUCK!

Let me know.
Thanks!
Tom

Houdiniguy,

At this time I am not aware of any Kit (does not mean there isn't one) out there. I just wanted to let you know, as an owner of an MR Enterprise, that it was not derived from a mold of the Unobtainium. Detailed comparisons have been made there are some less than subtle differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah... what HE said.

The only thing that the Unobtainium and MR Enterprises have in common...is ME. :lol

They are completely different designs, using totally different reference. The Unob E is a "best guess". The MR E is created from original patterns and dims pulled directly off the 11 footer.

Sorry about the Unobtainium model. I got out looong before that trainwreck started. But I definitely saw it comin' down the track...

Unfortunately, the deformation and sagging and stickiness and decal popping will never stop. Ever.

I owned one for a while, but sold it off before it got any worse. One of my customers actually wanted to own one, despite all of the obvious problems. I was happy to oblige. :)

Thats the one!

Same one Sean Sides built up.

efa.jpg

I have an unbuilt SS kit from Rebellion. I am open to parting with it. PM me if interested. This will require some advanced skill to make it shine.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back