Tobin's Spirit Guide anyone?

TylerHam

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has ever tackled the Tobin's Spirit Guide from Ghostbusters?

I dont even know where to start on it... haha

There are some guys over at GBfans, who made it... I printed half of the pages out, if I will have some time, I do the other pages, then it must be bound in red leather or something like this...

the amazon prices are a little bit... :confused

print it our by yourself , that is a lot cheaper...

Google came up with this... http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0874312590/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Pricey for a paperback! I didn't even know something like this existed.

This is the (long out of print) add-on book for the Ghostbusters D6 RPG. I do have a copy in storage and even if you take away the RPG data some of the text is neat and well written. It goes for a premium and I lucked out on a ebay listing a few years ago simply because the person mis-listed it.

Dude,... I'd be down for a Copy of this....

Leather Bound.... Weathered
Parchment Type Pages,,, Tea Dyed...

Killer.

Stay Hard,
Snoose

Dude,... I'd be down for a Copy of this....

Leather Bound.... Weathered
Parchment Type Pages,,, Tea Dyed...

Killer.

Stay Hard,
Snoose

I've been thinking on this myself, and going through the RPG print copy. I think, given the limited original copy, a loose-leaf typed journal/writers log style prop would be kinda cool. with some suitably weathered and damagedand maybe even burnt pages to skirt around some of the missing information. My brain is mostly focused on the Custom Sonic Screwdriver Competition right now, so maybe i'll come back to this one later.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back