Sleepy Hollow display

xsaenz

I've been lingering around here for quite some time and never really posted, but I've decided to post my newly completed display for my Albion Hessian and Factory X axe. Hope you like.

Very classy looking display.
This is the first Albion I have seen posted other than on the filmsword site.
I wonder how many are out there.???

My buddy actually owns the screen used HERO from the movie. I know in the past he was thinking about selling it, if so I can pass your info on to him if youd like. He purchased it directly from Miramax's auction house.

The horseman used (2) different styles of axes (often at the same time). FactoryX and a few other companies obtained the rights to replicate the Horseman's "left handed axe". This is his right handed ax

16oz0m.jpg

2ltk1ld.jpg

Thanks everyone for those kind comments. I still want to add an image of the tree burned on to the wood, but not to sure.

I actually emailed Filmsword.com to see how many were actually made and they told me they only produced less than 20. I tried to email them again to get the actual number, but they didn't respond. Anyway, I was pretty happy with being the very few who own one. My sword is numbered 11/1000.
Very classy looking display.
This is the first Albion I have seen posted other than on the filmsword site.
I wonder how many are out there.???

I actually emailed Filmsword.com to see how many were actually made and they told me they only produced less than 20. I tried to email them again to get the actual number, but they didn't respond. Anyway, I was pretty happy with being the very few who own one. My sword is numbered 11/1000.

Cool, thanks for the info.I figured it was a low amount, but less than 20! A rare item indeed!

(I don't think they made it to 1,000 on the Atlantean or Fathers sword either.)

Beautiful display work, indeed. One of my all-time favorite Burton flicks.

I, too, have the Factory X "left" axe (I don't know about you, xsaenz, but I'm not happy with the quality of the Factory X prop I have...it's too heavy, and the detail isn't that great), but couldn't find a supplier for the more sinister (to me) "right" axe...so, I made a pattern of it for myself in AutoCad. Actually, I made one of the movie "right" axe (based on screen-cap reference), and I also made a pattern for the McFarlane Horseman figure axe, since the details are a little different than the screen used version....both look nice for what they are.

If anyone here is interested, I'll post a new thread and make the patterns available in Acad and pdf versions (free, of course, as always!:cool)...just let me know.

MirrorminD...do you have any more pics of your buddy's hero axe? I'd like to match my patterns to a closer, more-accurate reference, if you don't mind snagging me a few more....:cool
Rob

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back