Need help with TIE pilot helmet

Master Boda

Sr Member
Hey guys thought I would ask where and how to get a hold of the best TIE pilot helmet and armor made.I am going to complete a TIE pilot costume but I think I would like to get the helmet and armor out of the way first then work on the suit.I dont have a timeframe but I hope to have it complete in a year,this will be my first costume so I hope all goes well.:lol

consider registering with the Jolly ROger Squadron - its the official 501 TIE Pilot detachment, but it also allows public access. Nice info there - for both your soft and solid armour parts.

Another nice grp of guys are the Omega Squadron.

Nate

Mr Laws is who you need to contact for sure...

I sent him a PM so I hope I can get ahold of him, from what I have heard he is one of the best out there.Other than PM does anyone know how to get ahold of Mr.Laws?On a side note is SDS based in the U.K.?

Why do you cry? It's overpriced and comes from a liar and stealer of credit.

I cry because I thought that was to easy until it said no shipping to the USA.Yeah I do agree with it being overpriced after I converted the price to USD.I see what you meant by a liar I just read the thread about AA/SDS guess I can take those tears back.

Last edited:
Turn around times for Laws are not good on the Stormtrooper front,I would advise caution. Speak to the chaps on the Jolly Roger squadron.

Joe

Turn around times for Laws are not good on the Stormtrooper front,I would advise caution. Speak to the chaps on the Jolly Roger squadron.

Joe
I can wait for a turn around time as long as the product is worth it and from what I've seen it would be well worth the wait.
I looked on the JollyRoger Squadron and some threads had not had new posts in months.They did have some helpfull info but I think that site is for getting into the 501st,I plan to make this costume for my display in my collection and not for being in the 501st.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back