Sonic ScrewDriver Doctor Who - 10th Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I understand I'm fairly new to this group, but I had wondered if I could ask for help with a few questions I had. I'm looking for a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver from the 10th Doctor, and was hoping you guys might not only be able to point me in the right direction, but not in the toy sense, but more accurate than the current toy ones available. I'm thinking somewhere between the 100-250$ range...

- The Fifth

The MFX looks great, but it doesn't have sound, which is the only thing stopping me from picking it up. One other replica is or will soon be available, but I wouldn't recommend giving that guy your money, he's not what I'd call reputable.

The MFX looks great, but it doesn't have sound, which is the only thing stopping me from picking it up. One other replica is or will soon be available, but I wouldn't recommend giving that guy your money, he's not what I'd call reputable.
He does have a very good way with curse words :eek.

I personally really want to see an in-depth review with lots of pictures when someone on the RPF receives one of that guy's sonics. Who knows, it might indeed be an extremely accurate and really great piece.

Last edited:
Accuracy to that degree ("3 microns") doesn't interest me all that much. I'm more concerned with a person's ethics. That being said, his replica does look great. I won't be buying it.

Want to buy threads belong in the Junkyard. The member they are referring to was banned from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back