5th annual Midwest prop party in Tulsa, OK.

Since I'm flying I thought of sending my props ahead to Funky's place.

But I done't know who I can trust more.....

For the airline not to lose or damage my luggage.......

Or for Funky to sent my props back after the party :D

Nick :lol

Hopefully will be able to make it very cool- How far from Dallas to Tulsa?

Besides beer, anything?

Doc

<div class='quotetop'>(wuher da brewer @ Jun 17 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]1263082[/snapback]</div>
I think it's about four hours from Dallas to Tulsa driving. You're welcome to go with us.
[/b]

Yah, the more the merrier...and cheaper. ha. So we will be leaving DFW pretty early then? I left Plano at about 8:00 or a little after and got to Tulsa before noon. I got a couple of things in the mail this past week that I'm going to bring but they wont take much room.

PJ

I am at Galveston Island about 45 miles south of Houston so it would be about a 10 hour drive for me...I like Houston Robo's Ideal about flying..it would be a lot cheaper.....Kevin, Rick and Auston are in OKC....If I know Funky and 210 it will be one heck of a fun party time

You're all welcome to come and yes, a good time will be had by all.
PM me guys if you need my number. The plan as it stands will be going to the con around noon then heading to the party around 4. If you guys would like to bring something, let me know and I can send some suggestions, or just wait till you get here. :)

Charles, if you want to make the drive up to Dallas, I'm sure Evan wouldn't mind if you made the trip with us from here...provided there is enough room.

Time is almost here. I'm very excited about this party. Again, PM me if anyone needs any info.

I still have every intention of coming. My dog has been sick for several weeks. She hasn't eaten since Monday. I'm really worried about her, but I don't know what more I can do for her if I stay home. She's not all that old, but she's suffering from a blood parasite. She's been on drugs for several weeks now and steroids for the last few days.

The worst thing about it all is I was hoping to finish up a few things so I could have some different things on hand to show. With this going on, I just haven't felt like working on it.

Evan, by all means, i've met your pup, very sweet dog. If you need to stay with her, I can certainly understand. If anything changes (hopefully she'll feel better) you've got a place to stay. :)

Howdy all,

So what is our head count so far Funky?
The wife is wanting to know for eats.
THanks and look forward to see you all.
Steve

Hey, ya have to take care of the important things in life...everything else is just stuffing. I'd like to go to the party, but if ya wind up needing to stay close to home I do understand and am totally fine with it. In fact, my girlfriend had hinted about going with her out of town but I told her I had plans...maybe we should put the trip off for both our sakes.

Armondo, would you and Evan both drop me a PM with your contact numbers just in case...

pj

Hey Guys.
just wanted to say thanks to all the great guys and gals who showed up for the party.
It is always so much fun putting faces with names and chatting the night away.
I had a wonderful time and it was outstanding seeing all the cool props that were brought.
Thanks again and look forward to doing it again real soon.
Steve

As usual, smokin' party. Many beers were drunk, many stories were told, many butts were grabbed (or was that just Richie's?). Many thanks to our gracious host, stephen 210 for allowing us to come into his otherwise quiet life and turn it into a zoo for one night. I also want to apologive to Steve for lighting his grill on fire (yes, you read that correctly.) :lol If anyone took pics (and I think several people did) let's get to postin'.

Echoing the above (except the pinching stuff), a fantastic party and many many thanks to Steve and Danita- Fantastic to see everybody and to see everybody's stuff- Very cool, very talented folk- Thanks also to Armando and Carrie for putting us up- Evryone was fantastic all around--

Doc

<div class='quotetop'>(RICHIES ARMOR @ Jun 25 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]1268024[/snapback]</div>
Ahh ass pichin' delight...

Thanks Steve and Danita.

Richie
[/b]

That has got to be a midwestern thing........ :eek

So where are the pics .?.?.? :)

Steve

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back