ABC Warrior Robot model

i had one of these, its not bad detailed, they have been recast to hell by the far east so quality of the castings might be suspect.

please remember your not allowed to post live auctions on here unless they are your own B)

z

It's a recast of an older Halcyon vinyl kit I believe. It's a good size and great pose, highly recommended. I have an original and one of these castings and they're pretty close in quality. Of course, you need some vinyl/resin kit building to put this together.

Dave

Took one of these to IPMS Nats and took home a Best in Catagory with it. It's a pretty good piece, although the fit on some of the pieces isn't spot-on. The detail is excellent on the kit, and once you get past a couple of the quirky seams it's a fun build. And this was on the original Halcyon kit, so I can't tell you how some of the recasts that are out there would be.

I hope to get to see the actual robot soon. I know where it is just sitting in a warehouse... not far off from what it was doing in the movie actually.... and the next time I can go I'm going to make a point of climbing over to take a look at it more closely... it's HUGE..

Originally posted by Aegis159@Apr 20 2005, 02:47 PM

I hope to get to see the actual robot soon. I know where it is just sitting in a warehouse... not far off from what it was doing in the movie actually.... and the next time I can go I'm going to make a point of climbing over to take a look at it more closely... it's HUGE..
[snapback]969705[/snapback]​

tell us more.....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back