rocketeer rocketpack.

framed

I want to have some advise on the rocketpack maybe some one knows where to get one or some plans to build one.

any advice is welcome.

I want to have some advise on the rocketpack maybe some one knows where to get one or some plans to build one.

any advice is welcome.

You can do a quick search by typing rocketeer. A lot of information regarding the the jetpack and helmet are available in past threads.

The widely known jetpack is the acme which will run you about a 1,000 dollars. I have the contact information if you need it. There is a website called evan.org or .net that has a tutorial to complete the kit.

I know there is a rpf member here that is creating a completed pack which was offered in the junkyard a few weeks or a month ago but not sure how far along he is.

I own the acme pack, and I love it. I havent had the time to build it.

Also, you may want to read past threads on finheadcentral.yuku.com

It is a message board place for rocketeer fans.

the Acme pack??
i dont think ive heard of such

Here ya go:

166058-136576-wile-e-coyote_super.jpg

haha, now that is a rocket pack.

SITH, the acme pack is also known as the MIM Pack. Acme is the actual maker, and MIM is the middle man or use to be..Not sure if they still are

here are two pictures of the acme/MIM rocketpack kit (the kit includes more pieces which is not shown)

If you want the contact to acme aka clint, than let me know.

Just PM Me.

Hi Finehead, email coming at you.

Also, it was NEVER called a MiM Rocketpack. I have no idea who came up with that crap.

I will have it up on the site shortly. I'm in the midst of a overhaul.
George

Hi Finehead, email coming at you.

Also, it was NEVER called a MiM Rocketpack. I have no idea who came up with that crap.

I will have it up on the site shortly. I'm in the midst of a overhaul.
George

I think the rpfers came up with the name the "MIM pack" because some will recognize it from their website, and unaware that Clint from ACME is the actual maker.

Also, it was more widely known that their company carried the pack..Just my guess.

When MIM stopped carrying the pack online I got a little worried - it's one of those props that is expensive enough that you keep on 'putting it off' and I was afraid that it was gone forever.
I was given Clint's contact info and called and talked to him a little - he is a VERY nice guy and very generous with his time on the phone and will be glad to answer any and all questions you have.
The Acme pack is the one and ONLY choice if you want this prop. It may be expensive - and a KIT to boot - but you gotta figure, who else is making this prop availabe and with a completely accurate design? The answer is no one but Acme.

EvilRocketeer your probably correct. It's just that MiM rubs me and I can say a lot of people the wrong way. I carry all of Clint's rocketeer stuff and I don't give BS excusses why things take awhile.
George :cool

EvilRocketeer your probably correct. It's just that MiM rubs me and I can say a lot of people the wrong way. I carry all of Clint's rocketeer stuff and I don't give BS excusses why things take awhile.
George :cool

I completely understand. I read past threads on this site, and I know there is one thread about the horror stories of MIM.

Most of the time when people ask for information regarding purchasing the ACME kits I just give them Clint's contact info.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back