Babylon 5 - The Book of G'Quan

If it had been made wholly in the prop department then it probably wouldn't have a rampant lion covered up on the front.
Yes and no. With the propensity for professional props makers to reuse and recycle, it wouldn't surprise me if a leather journal made for a one-off production was what was handy when they needed "Book, Leather, Narn".

As far as the book of G'Quan, the Babylon wiki has some images and references episodes. Now all we need is someone with the DVDs and a screencapper.

*checks DVD shelf* Oh crap, that's me! I'm going to be away from home for work all next week and into the next. If no-one's capped them by then, I'll revisit this.

Yes and no. With the propensity for professional props makers to reuse and recycle, it wouldn't surprise me if a leather journal made for a one-off production was what was handy when they needed "Book, Leather, Narn".

As far as the book of G'Quan, the Babylon wiki has some images and references episodes. Now all we need is someone with the DVDs and a screencapper.

*checks DVD shelf* Oh crap, that's me! I'm going to be away from home for work all next week and into the next. If no-one's capped them by then, I'll revisit this.

No rush. My workshop is still a disaster since the heat out there was running on "auxiliary power" until recently. And I don't have DVDs so I can't even do the caps. Bah! Stupid economy!

I'm back home, but sprained my ankle slipping on ice in the hotel parking lot. Give me a few days to hobble around. I think sitting watching episodes and screencapping is probably just my speed now. :)

Someone should print five or six :confused

...hundred :confused

...thousand. :confused

I've been told that it will out-sell the book of G'Quan. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back