The Man With No Name... on a budget!

Everything fell apart... but I stitched back together. ;)

I had a big problem with the white paint, but I've figured out something else. So I should have it finished by tonight, all going to plan. The shirt, which is not finished, is on its way back to me. We'll see what I can do with that.

The little lady's outfit is all finished; she just bought the fishnets and garters... alright.

Of the little lady's outfit, I'm guessing?

:)

There'll be loads of photos from the night, so I'll be sure to post the good ones.

C,
Be sure to post some head to toe photos of you and your girl. Sounds like it'll be a great costume after all you've put into it. Don't skimp out on me man...lets see a lot of pics! Make sure to get detailed pics of you wearing the hat as well. Always loved those hats. MWNN is one of my all time favorites. :thumbsup

C,
Be sure to post some head to toe photos of you and your girl. Sounds like it'll be a great costume after all you've put into it. Don't skimp out on me man...lets see a lot of pics! Make sure to get detailed pics of you wearing the hat as well. Always loved those hats. MWNN is one of my all time favorites. :thumbsup

Will do, Jason. :thumbsup I don't have the hat, though; so I'm just a guy who is wearing a blanket, really. :lol

The poncho is not even close to being accurate, but it works... I'll post pics in the morning.

What a great night!

Sadly, we didn't have time to take any photos, but there's plenty of photos to come, I hear.

More soon.

From the looks of it, I'd say the vest will be easiest part. I don't think I'll screw it up... especially since it's meant to look like it is barely holding together! I'll just have to find a decent length of sheepskin, then whip something up. It'll be trial and error.

I'm just hoping that I'll be able to rent the hat; otherwise, I'm going to be **** out of luck... no hat, no entry! I'll print off some photos, then go visit a few places, so fingers crossed!

What I did was buy an inexpensive eBay faux sheepskin ranch coat. I printed & enlarged photos of Hollywood Props & Costume Spaghetti Western sheepskin vest. I shortened the skirt, removed lower pockets, sleves, & buttons, a custom crafted collar, leather shoe string ties & I have a near screen perfect faux sheepskin Spaghetti Wester vest for less than $20.00! Blondie

The photos are awesome! They really nailed the characters; some of the likenesses are downright spooky! I can't wait to post some. I'll be catching up with the birthday boy again in a few weeks, so I'll definitely get them from him (he's been pretty busy, is all).

The photos are awesome! They really nailed the characters; some of the likenesses are downright spooky! I can't wait to post some.

Having watched an old episode of Deadwood again, I'm really chomping at the bit to share the photos... it was like a reunion show, I tell ya!

Having a bit of trouble getting the shots off the DVD, but I'm working on it... anyway, here's Al and his gals:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back