Research on unfound items thread ?

propologist

Sr Member
I was pondering the other day with this Alien/Aliens trackers , that I wish we had a thread that had just images of pieces that are unknown on props. I don't collect everything but if I saw a run of images and saw something I recognized it might help out others .
With all the different places and professions we all have , surely we could help find a greeble,gauge , knob, etc . just a thought.

Just noticed your banner.

That's a great idea! S.F. props. :thumbsup
Loved that show as a kid.

I was pondering the other day with this Alien/Aliens trackers , that I wish we had a thread that had just images of pieces that are unknown on props. I don't collect everything but if I saw a run of images and saw something I recognized it might help out others .
With all the different places and professions we all have , surely we could help find a greeble,gauge , knob, etc . just a thought.

Just noticed your banner.

That's a great idea! S.F. props. :thumbsup
Loved that show as a kid.

Thanks Rylo ,

yeah I am a huge fan of animation items and there are endless ones from S.f . I am also working on my second legion of Doom Head quarters that will be about 20" around. The first plaster one I did and sculpted the detail to go broken in a move..slide right off the lazy - susan .
The Aquaman and communicator will be on cardbacks like the old ' rack-pack " toys of the day..you know no back graphics just cardboard. here's a proto of the backer. Chessier the better ...

342464135_o.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back