Tia Dalma Locket

wiccaryan

Hey everyone, i was talking to a friend in English Literature class this morning, and we both would really love Tia Dalma's Locket from Pirates of the Carribean - we're both aware that their is a replica out their, but we would like a replica that actually opens and plays the music etc - anyone know if this is even possible?

Last edited:
Have seen one with the insides.

But there are more than one replica - there's the MR, and I beleive Noble Collection has one too...

I know Master Replica's doesn't have the insides/music
does the noble collection replica have the insides/music?
where did you see the one with the insides?

I don't think there is a music box one...It's funny, because I was just thinking how nice the song it plays is. I've actualy got two. One MR one, and one I beleive was purchased at Claire's. They're a little diffrent from each other, so I've got "one for each character". :lol

FYI,
not even the screen used original played music. The Davey Jones one didnt even play music, it was a custom job done by a watch maker. That being said, the licensed versions are off from the real deal. Ive no real idea why this was done but its a rather sad replica.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back