Disney Props

I've wished forever for a Musketeer sword from the Disney version of The Three Musketeers. Not the gold hilted version that O'Donnel carried, but the 'standard issue' silver and blue carried by all of the other characters.

I'd love the floating rose in the Jar (it's a bell jar isn't it?) unfortunately i'm no good at making props etc, and no where sells the floating rose in the jar :(

I have seem some that I want mentioned already but I will say them anyway:

Jafar Staff
Alladin's Lamp
1:1 Wall E
1:1 Stitch and his gun
1:1 Pinocchio and the cricket
1:1 The clock and the candleholder from Beauty and the Beast

I've dreamt of working up various iconic Pixar props from each of the movies. I'd love a metal Piston cup and an Everyone can cook book from Ratatouille, maybe a Crackerbox stagecoach. Can't recall what single prop from the Incredibles would work best.

(Got my Buzz and Woody, Little Mikey, BnL lighter, and Grape Soda pin.)

Good Thread!

I'll second:
  • The Floating rose in the jar - Beauty and the Beast
  • Aladdin's Lamp - Aladdin
  • Staff of Jafar
  • Staff of Maleficent
  • Bedknob from Bedknobs and Broomsticks
  • "Life-size" Lumiere and Cogsworth

and I'll add:
  • The Sultan's Ring - Aladdin
  • Pan Pipes - Peter Pan
  • Enchanted Mirror - Beauty and the Beast
  • "Hunny" Pot - Winnie the Pooh
  • Toy Ball - Toy Story
  • Prince John's Crown - Robin Hood

I'm sure there are many more - I should watch them all again to refresh my memory. :) I'd also like some busts or figures of some of the characters.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Jeddie

Last edited:
I want to build the ultimate Nautilus! Also the French air-ship 'Hyperion' from 'Island at the Top of the World' & I'd like anything from 'Return to OZ'.

I'd also love the 'Feed the Birds' snow globe from Mary Poppins - they did a limited run of a replica of it years ago, but they're incredibly rare to find and supremely expensive :/

Several folks asked for Aladdins lamp, this was available as a MATTEL toy dated 1992. I have one I got at the time. It was a version of the "Psychic 8 ball" yopu ask it a question shake it, lift the lid and a legend gives you an answer.
MARTY

Disney has put out 3 different model Mary Poppins umbrellas besides the one for the stage show. The stage show model is not accurate. Of the 3 other versions, one has a movable mouth on the parrot, known as the animated version. The other 2 versions were cast from the original and vary slightly in paint. I have the one they released for the 40th anniversary.

There was also several versions of Aladdin's lamp made by Disney. Mostly plastic, they were made as containers for watches, shirts, and dolls. I have a version that housed a stuffed genii doll.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back