Charmed!

wiccaryan

Hey everyone, this show is probably one of the most paper-heavy prop shows EVER! Because of the "Book of Shadows" and the family tree etc, just wondering if anyone had any paper prop replicas from this show??

@Eradicator: Self-made? Or is there a book prop available online that I missed? (And I call myself a bibliophile... :) )

@Eradicator: Self-made? Or is there a book prop available online that I missed? (And I call myself a bibliophile... :) )
The pdf's that I have I got from a young lady that used to sell them. But their are a couple of places on the net that sells them as well...very pricey tho because they are done in leather. here is the link for one of the sites that does the best work imo:
http://www.alistairgraham.com/Charmed_Book_of_Shadows_replica_details.shtml
and what his looks like.
shelf2D1.jpg

shelf2c2.jpg

titlepage2009.jpg

Hope it helps

I do like Alistar's verison, but they aren't very accurate and contain quite basic art etc within the book, their are much bettter replica's out their for less money in my opinion. I personally like the the CharmedShadows replica maker version.

Wow nice pages bookbinder! any request? sure, how about pages 1 through what is it 714? LOL :D just kidding. Did you do those yourself?

Bookbinder - i think i just fell in love with you! Um i have a few requests:

1) To Erase Painful Memories
2) Sleep Spell
please :)
Those pages are amazing - please please post as many as you can XD

Most of these are scans of the original pages, all of those except Vicus are certainly scans from the original book.
The version of to erease painful memories I have isnt very good. But sleep spell I can do. (The one with the parchement background is a replica with incorrect coloring, the one with the white background has corrected coloring).
Along with some more pages for your edification and delight.

These are wonderful. A friend of mine is into witches and I will print these off for her. She will love it. I found an old photo album from the 1920's with no markings on the cover and a tied binding. I think that will work great with these pages.

Best,
DBCooper

Why do I feel like i'm going to be the main contributor to this thread?
Oh well. A couple of season 1 rareties.
Well, we can't have that! :) I'll have to see if I can borrow the series on DVD and check my fonts folder. No promises, but I feel like someone else should also contribute! You're stuff is amazing!

Here's a couple from me. Leo in his class A's and two different types of leo with his buddies in WW2. the class a's should look good printed out to 5x7" the other two about 4x6"

leo_army01.jpg

leoandbuddies_army.jpg

leoandbuddies_army2.jpg

From the episode "Saving Private Leo"

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back