Doctor Who Psychic Paper Question

anniv111701

Hi All,

I expect it's the imminent arrival of a new Doctor, but in the Boston area (and online apparently) the toy props have pretty much dried up; I had been meaning to pick up the sonic screwdriver/psychic paper set, but with them showing up rarely now on eBay & going for about $40+, I was hoping someone had a lead on the leather ID holder used for the actual prop (rather than spend the money on the PVC copy...)

Hope some kindly Whovian can shed some light...

Thanks!
Mike

Hi All,

I expect it's the imminent arrival of a new Doctor, but in the Boston area (and online apparently) the toy props have pretty much dried up; I had been meaning to pick up the sonic screwdriver/psychic paper set, but with them showing up rarely now on eBay & going for about $40+, I was hoping someone had a lead on the leather ID holder used for the actual prop (rather than spend the money on the PVC copy...)

Hope some kindly Whovian can shed some light...

Thanks!
Mike

Not sure I can held on the holder but I know a guy here in Los Angeles who sells Who merch and he has about 6 Sonic with Psychic Paper sets left if you want me to put you in touch with him.

There was a member here that had two (one with psychic paper and one with his real ID) and grabbed the wrong one and was pulled over with the psychic paper. Can't recall who it was, he was in Florida is all I recall. Might check the OT to see if the thread is still around.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back