Ahsoka Tano - Revisting my Daughter's Costume

Thanks Yakesita. I did a run of them initially and have been taking individual orders since.

I just realized that I never revisited this thread once the suit was completed. Here's some shots of the costume as debuted at CV.

normal_38599_428028819595_789354595_4788058_4088320_n.jpg

normal_44579_682852371316_10512623_38230960_7250203_n.jpg

My daughter and I meeting Dave Filoni:
normal_IMG_8451.JPG

normal_IMG_8460.JPG

normal_IMG_8466.JPG

My daughter meeting Ashley Eckstein, the voice talent for Ahsoka:
normal_IMG_8476.JPG

normal_IMG_8477.JPG

normal_IMG_8478.JPG

WOW. Nicely done, and good read. Love what you did with the plastipaste. Had no idea you could straight cast out of that sutf! Wild!!

I love that the voice talent (Ashley) is wearing a similar styled boot!!

Yes, Ashley was wearing the Ahsoka boots that the Disney costumer wears. It was pretty cool to see them up close. She was a big fan of Julia's costume and complimented her over and over again (which of course made my daughter feel great!). It was really happy with the results.

Thanks! We have some work to do on the make up but overall we were both very pleased with the results. She'll be wearing the costume again in October for a local Wizard World convention so I'm looking forward to making it even better!

Yeah, believe me, I've considered that suit. We had an event in NYC with LFL for the Today Show last October and the LFL Ahsoka was wearing that suit.

star_wars_2637102.jpg

Congratulations for your costume WebChief !
Your daughter is really Ahsoka !!

My daughter loves this new costume. (spacesuit ?)
but she wants me to do the first Ahsoka costume ...

I think I might make it too. It would be much less expensive since the cost of paint is so high.

Yeah, believe me, I've considered that suit. We had an event in NYC with LFL for the Today Show last October and the LFL Ahsoka was wearing that suit.

star_wars_2637102.jpg

Yes, Ashley was wearing the Ahsoka boots that the Disney costumer wears. It was pretty cool to see them up close. She was a big fan of Julia's costume and complimented her over and over again (which of course made my daughter feel great!). It was really happy with the results.

oh WebChief, Where did you buy the boots?????

Cool. I love it when the whole family gets in this hobby. I actually met the actress, Ashley Eckstein, during the premier of the new Clone Wars Animated Movie back in 2007. I was trooping with my Garrison in my RC suit and she was quite impressed that we turned up in full regalia.

Very lovely and well-spoken actress. We were quite smitten with her actually. ;)

Well done.

Wow! This is amazing! I Have a question for you: I am wanting to join the Rebel Legion as Ahsoka Tano (her season 3-5 costume) and I was wondering how you did your daughter's gauntlets and her boots! Thank you!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back