Harry Potter Memory Vial and Felix Felicis patterns FREE

Ghostsoldier

Sr Member
Here ya go, folks...thought I'd start a new thread so you can find them easier.

These are drawings based on movie screen caps and promo images...there my be slight variations with the screen-used props, but it's all I had to go on.

Feel free to use them all you like....:cool

FELIX FELICIS VIAL
FFV-1.jpg

PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?ixnnyhnmit3

MEMORY VIAL
mvial.jpg

PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?3emyyiumnu2

Enjoy! :thumbsup
Rob

BEAUTIFUL job! Short of someone giving a clear picture of the actual prop, I think you nailed it! That's fantastic work!

I'm going to get busy on this and see just what it's going to take to get made. I'll let you know!

I can't remember and I am to lazy to search thru the movie. What are the memory vials made of? All I can remember is Dumbledore pulling memory threads from his head with his wand.

Really should not have registered.. I don't have the funds to be checking all this stuff out.. Hate window shopping.. :lol If these happen I will catch you on another run..

I am getting them made. My wife and I are HUGE Harry Potter fans. It's how we met. We got to tour the set last year when we were in London (she's from London). Talk about an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! And believe you me, the props and sets look a thousand times better in real life than they do on film!

Anyway, back on subject. Yes, I am having the memory vial made. It looks like they aren't going to be cheap, though. I think roughly $70. If other people are interested, I'll see if we can get a break by ordering in volume. I will be getting two or three made for myself. It will be very very close to the measurements Ghostsoldier has, but will vary some. It's just the nature of how these things are made.

So, if you are interested, let me know! I'm not trying to make any money. I'm just passing on the costs.

I'll also check with a local glass blower for cost, like you not out to make a buck just a really awsome prop, thanks for drawing these up and offering them free to the board. I can do the intracate labels on my plotter once the bottle are produced.

@ Digitizit can you post a picture of the memory vial ? would like to see how it looks as a replica......I have one of Junos FF vials, but still would like to get a memory vial.......

@ Digitizit can you post a picture of the memory vial ? would like to see how it looks as a replica......I have one of Junos FF vials, but still would like to get a memory vial.......

Sure thing! I have one of Juno's FF vials too. The memory vials are just too nice to pass up.

vial01.jpg

I'll also check with a local glass blower for cost, like you not out to make a buck just a really awsome prop, thanks for drawing these up and offering them free to the board. I can do the intracate labels on my plotter once the bottle are produced.

Please do check! I'm all for a better price if quality is still the same. And I would LOVE to have labels done up. I was thinking of different ways to do them, but would like to see what you could do.

I'm going to start an interest thread in the Junkyard. If you want one, please post there and let me know. We will get a discount depending on the number of vials ordered.

Sorry for the mix up! Reading is a requirement before replying. I need to remember that. :wacko

I do not have the memory vial made yet. I'm trying to gauge the interest level to get a better idea on pricing.

What I will do, because I know for certain that I want one, is to go ahead and get one made for myself. I'll take pictures of that and post them.

I've no idea how long it will take to make, but I hope to have it in my hands within a week or two. I'll keep you posted!

Please do check! I'm all for a better price if quality is still the same. And I would LOVE to have labels done up. I was thinking of different ways to do them, but would like to see what you could do.

Digitizit,

I've forwarded this thread to the glass artisan who made my FF vial to see if he'd be interested in making them and get his cost.

ATL

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back