Request for screencaptures

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd like to get a bunch of screen caps of the human extras in the Mos Eisley sequences from ANH. If anyone who has the right equipment and some free time to help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Specifically, I need the folks walking around the street as Luke's speeder approaches the cantina, when Luke and Ben go to sell the speeder and walk to DB94, when the Sandies walk through the ally, etc. Also, I'd like a couple of Jabba's henchmen in the SE-added scene.

My email is mbradley3@cfl.rr.com

Thanks.

Mark

i would love to have that kind of mos eisly referance as well, if anyone has the time and doesnt care PM me. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(uscm buzz @ Jun 4 2006, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1255622[/snapback]</div>
alot of those guys are just wearing karate gees..
[/b]

Yep- I did notice that. In fact, the reason I'm asking for caps of these scenes is that I have recently created my own 'Mos Eisley Civilian' costume and I want to put together a comprehensive guide to the non-alien Tatooine costumes. Its an area that few people are interested in, so its mostly for my own edification.

For those who are curious, my costume is based on that one guy you see walking through every shot as Luke and co. approach the Cantina:

http://index.echostation.com/trilogy/moseisleyextra.htm

Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back