V Visitors Mothership..

Beechy McFly

Sr Member
Just wondering if anyone has ever made a Studio Scale version of the V Visitors Mothership.. I'd love to get the old and new version of the Motherships.. I have the original version resin version, but would love an actual studio style..

tvsvbonus01.jpg

vscreencapmothership630.jpg

Seeing the skilled makers on here making Imperial Cruisers etc with Optic Fibers made me want these made the same way.. Definitely Wish List items for me..

I don't think there is a filming model for the new series. it's all CGI.

Hell, even the sets are all CGI. Thats what makes this new show show
crappy looking.

The original series has filming models. I have seen pictures in the past.
Not sure if they were 2 or 3 feet in size. I don't recall that off hand.

There was a pic somewhere of several sizes of the original series filming models. But only one had the lighting (from the Final Battle). That one looked about 3 feet wide, but maybe someone here knows the specs.

I know someone offered a studio scale kit back in the late 80's/early 90's, but he's kind of a weasel. But if he got ahold of one to mold, there's probably others out there.

Good Luck!

-Sarge

That would be a nice find the mothership from v. I only have an original V-Fighter I guess I got the one with Wing Guns... Would like to add the mother to it...:)

Just wandering how you would make a remake V mothership out of one of these. I've got one of these things at home, and would love to know

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back