Underworld 1 Selene Holster

mothmonty

Sr Member
I'm looking for a few got pics of Selene's Underworld 1 holster. She only has the one on her right leg even though she is always carrying two guns I know if Underworld 1 it is a drop holster and in U2 she has two holsters that are magically stuck to her pVC suit.
This is the best image I could find
underworld3.jpg

No pics, but in the Matrix, Trinity has no holsters. Where does she keep her 2 'standard' guns?
I guess girls can make guns magically appear.

Underworld two she had two holsters attached to her suit, but underworld 1 she only had the one drop holster. And I can't for the life of me find a better picture. Any help would be appreciated

i'm pretty sure its the Fobus, plastic paddle type.

I have a Cleaners costume from U2 and its got the drop down holster, pretty sure its the same thing. I can take photos of this if you want?

Looks like this, but with a canvas strap system:

That would be wonderful, do you know if it will fit a Beretta 92 fs?

Probably not, they are designed to fit the P99 which is the gun Selene is holding int he pic. I dont think she has holsters for here 92f's.

I will get the pics tonight.

I don't know why Erin doesn't just go with the version I have. It's not like we can wear them at the same time anyway. Heck, she can borrow my pistols and holsters - she'd just need to make the plastic bit on the inside of the suit that the holster snaps on to. MUCH easier....no?

I thought of that Ang, after I bought the Barretta, and I had to honestly convince Erin that she needed to carry at least ONE hand gun if she's gonna do Selene. The Barretta and the H K Match were here favs and unfortunately they wouldn't fit your holsters. So she agreed to the guns but I have to by them...
Thanks LDR for posting up those pics

These are the ones I have.....kinda looks the same but holsters are one of those things I know nothing about. We added shims....and by we I mean Mike....hahaha.....so that the guns sliding in and out wouldn't get all scratched up because we....ahemMikeahem....painted them. Of course I painted the holsters black after.

6773_116056282989_581107989_3095532_6797058_n.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back