Underworld 1 Selene Holster

mothmonty

Sr Member
I'm looking for a few got pics of Selene's Underworld 1 holster. She only has the one on her right leg even though she is always carrying two guns I know if Underworld 1 it is a drop holster and in U2 she has two holsters that are magically stuck to her pVC suit.
This is the best image I could find
underworld3.jpg

No pics, but in the Matrix, Trinity has no holsters. Where does she keep her 2 'standard' guns?
I guess girls can make guns magically appear.

Underworld two she had two holsters attached to her suit, but underworld 1 she only had the one drop holster. And I can't for the life of me find a better picture. Any help would be appreciated

i'm pretty sure its the Fobus, plastic paddle type.

I have a Cleaners costume from U2 and its got the drop down holster, pretty sure its the same thing. I can take photos of this if you want?

Looks like this, but with a canvas strap system:

That would be wonderful, do you know if it will fit a Beretta 92 fs?

Probably not, they are designed to fit the P99 which is the gun Selene is holding int he pic. I dont think she has holsters for here 92f's.

I will get the pics tonight.

Pics of my screen used Cleaners holster. Appears to be left handed. Made by Fobus, and says Walther on it:

I don't know why Erin doesn't just go with the version I have. It's not like we can wear them at the same time anyway. Heck, she can borrow my pistols and holsters - she'd just need to make the plastic bit on the inside of the suit that the holster snaps on to. MUCH easier....no?

I thought of that Ang, after I bought the Barretta, and I had to honestly convince Erin that she needed to carry at least ONE hand gun if she's gonna do Selene. The Barretta and the H K Match were here favs and unfortunately they wouldn't fit your holsters. So she agreed to the guns but I have to by them...
Thanks LDR for posting up those pics

These are the ones I have.....kinda looks the same but holsters are one of those things I know nothing about. We added shims....and by we I mean Mike....hahaha.....so that the guns sliding in and out wouldn't get all scratched up because we....ahemMikeahem....painted them. Of course I painted the holsters black after.

6773_116056282989_581107989_3095532_6797058_n.jpg

Back