Replica of Terminator 2: Handheld GE M134 Minigun ?

Airsoft maker Echo1 makes 2 versions of the m134. Short and long barrel, Redwolf Airsoft lists the short version as being in stock.... but both versions list for the same price. I don't want to spoil the price for you though.

Gosh, $3500 seems bit high for a BB gun.. Is this worth it..?

Or can I get a non-working cheaper replica to put in my movie room..? I was hoping to keep the budget under $500 if possible..

Thanks,
F.

Ouch! Very pricey.. If money grew on trees, definitely would pick one up.. On looking around, I doubt $500 would get you half of it.. LOL.. But if you do find one, let us know..

Here :cool

te034-a.jpg

te034-b.jpg

te034-c.jpg

te034-d.jpg

te034-e.jpg

te034-f.jpg

te034-g.jpg

te034-h.jpg

te034-i.jpg

te034-j.jpg

te034-k.jpg

te034-l.jpg

http://spaceart.de/produkte/te034.php

But out of Sale

I got one from a private indavidual who makes them outta plumbing pvc parts and a small srew gun. it also has rotating barrels with the flick of a switch!
I will try to post a picture of me in my Stormtrooper Armor holding it.

These have been posted on other RPF threads about minis, but here are two of mine:

MyUSNmini-1.jpg

MiniOnPod.jpg

MiniSet5.jpg

MinigunPredator.jpg

My vehicle setup for those rude drivers who insist on tailgating:

OptionalAccessory.jpg

The Airsoft version is expensive - but the Best Quality and accurate prop I have seen. You could try building your own from scratch - but the end result may be dissapointing next to an airsoft version. I have learned that almost anything can be done - with enough money ! But this would break my prop budget for some time.

You might find a good price on the airsoft minigun on Ebay $ 2,500.00 - 3,500.00. You won't see it for $ 500.00.

There is one Vacuform version that was offerred a few years back by MARCO Enterprises. Don't know if any are still around or how much they are going for.

Still - If I wanted a minigun - I would save up and get the AIRSOFT version. Good luck. :rolleyes Gordon

My vehicle setup for those rude drivers who insist on tailgating:

OptionalAccessory.jpg

I don't remember who it was, but when I was a kid back in the 60s, there was an actor that appeared on "The Tonight Show". He was telling how his driver's license got suspended for the way he handled tailgaters. He had his car rigged where when he would push a button, the trunk would open and a machine gun would pop out. He said that the tailgaters really swerved to get out of the line of fire. :eek

Back in the early 80s, my Brother in-law had a friend that mounted a bunch of screaming bottle rockets in a rack that he mounted in his trunk. It was made so that when he popped the trunk (it was one of those cars where the trunk could be opened from the dash), the rack would swing up and the rockets would fire. But before he could test the system, he was rear-ended at a traffic light, and the trunk popped open, and dozens of screaming rockets pelted the offending vehicle. When the Police arrived, the driver that struck his friends car was still sitting in his car in shock. His friend didn't get in trouble, but the Police Officers had a hard time advising him not to repeat the stunt, as they were laughing too hard! He wouldn't do it again anyway, due to the damage to the trunk from the rocket exhausts. :lol

David.

I have a car that has a trunk that opens all the way when popped from the inside.

I often think of linning it with all sorts of toy and resin weapons and popping it open when I'm being tailed like that.
But I'm sure that would cause me all sorts of trouble.:unsure

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back