Presenting a very rare prop, one I've wanted for a LONG time

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been looking for one of these for 6 years now. It is the Xindi rifle from Enterprise. While not the best show in the world, I thought this design and sculpt was fantastic! I recently acquired a casting of a stunt rifle from the set and spent many hours on it, making it as perfect as I could. I had to make the hoses, as they were not supplied to me, and the frosted acrylic emitter tip. I also machined the trigger buttons out of aluminum, which I feel adds a nice touch.

The finish is as close as I could find to the original. It is a mirage paint, that changes from green to purple. I was going to do a high gloss finish, but the original had more of a matte finish, so that is what I went with. I am very excited to add this to my collection!

STEntXindiRifle.jpg

STEntXindiRifle2.jpg

STEntXindiRifle3.jpg

STEntXindiRifle5.jpg

STEntXindiRifle4.jpg

Jhusel

THAT...is COOL.

I wish something like that would have been used for the SG1 Pistol..instead of the Jumping Penis gun they used.

Amazingly detailed and elegant. Very nice!

What do you mean not the best show in the world? C'mon... it brought us T'Pol!!! :lol

Good eye. I have the small tubing on order. The screen and 2 buttons on top were on the hero and not the stunt ones. I ended up going the stunt route since it was cast from one.

Jhusel

Is that the new "dustbuster" I keep hearing about??? I've been meaning to get me one of those for the stairs!!! Note to self......

WOW Jason, that looks incredible! It is also one of my favorite props from enterprise, love the design, I always wanted someone to do a run but they never seem to surface anywhere, good catch, awesome piece to add to your collection!

Almost has a geiger kinda look to it! Wasn't too into the show so I doubt I ever saw it...

But she sure is purdy! :)

Congrats!

Thanks guys! Yes, IFA, it is a "mirage" paint by Duplicolor. A purple to green, MP400. It was hard to photography to show the color depth in it. Pretty nice paint!

Jhusel

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back