Presenting a very rare prop, one I've wanted for a LONG time

Very nice work. So who is going to make a run of Xindi rifles?

I think it was one of the best Treks but they just didn't find the "zone" until it was canceled.

That is one sharp looking rifle. I never watched much of Enterprise but I appreciate how slick this prop looks.

Whate everybody else has already said... Beautiful prop - one of the nicest I've ever seen, and I'm seeing it for the first time, as I never watched more than 3-4 episodes of Enterprise...

These are the influences, as I see them:

4813813.jpeg

RR

THAT...is COOL.

I wish something like that would have been used for the SG1 Pistol..instead of the Jumping Penis gun they used.

(gets coughing under control, blows nose and wipes iced tea and snot off the monitor, desk and keyboard...)

Yeah! Maybe shrink that general shape down to pistol size and have it pop open like the staff head! :)

-Sarge

Brundle said penis!!! Brundle said penis!!!

(context: he got on my case in another thread for saying "balls" in a "family-friendly" forum) :rolleyes

Moving on...

RR

That is an absolutely beautiful and classy looking piece. The design is great too..it would have also made a nice looking ship. I don't know the show but I would love to own that myself. Nice job!!

Thanks guys!!!! I really appreciate the feedback.

I am very excited to own it. The guy I got the kit from said he could do some for $235 shipped in the US, and $250 outside the US. If you are interested, I'll PM you his info.

Jhusel

Enterprise is one of my favorite series - the Xindi props are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I would be interested in the Resin Kit. Too many wants - not enough funds. I need a PROP stimulus package. Why do I see these great kits AFTER I just bought another!

That's a great prop and your work on it looks terrific!
If only the writing on season 1-3 of the show had been as good as the production design.

That's really gorgeous, and a unique piece to add to your collection. Damn, I'm jealous! I wish I had skills. And connections. And time... :confused

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back