New Season of Chuck starts TONIGHT

DemonFire

Sr Member
was just told a few minutes ago that the new Season of Chuck starts tonight. Just giving a heads up to those that watch since I didn't even know :confused

Good god... Just watched the episode online today and was soooooo pissed. Then I went online and saw next weeks preview.

Much calmer now.

-Gary

Caught the premiere on Sunday and last nights episode. I'm so glad a show I like is still on the air and hasn't been replaced with "The America's biggest wastes of space Idol Bachelor Survivor Big Brothers house reality show."

Good god... Just watched the episode online today and was soooooo pissed. Then I went online and saw next weeks preview.

Much calmer now.

-Gary

I know what you mean! My wife and I were shocked, too - really thought someone had died until that preview came on!

Just finished watching Episode 2 and 3 today.

I'm liking the new Chuck. There are some drawbacks. Chuck is a bit cocky now. And Casey is...well a bit sloppy now. But I am liking the development.

Time to pull out my Chuck props.

I've heard that the first 5 episodes of this season were sent out for review, and all the reviews I read said that it gets better as it goes along. I didn't really care for the first episode of the season, but by last nights show I was feeling the love again. Not that I wouldn't tune in just to watch Yvonne Stahovski, because I would.

:)

Well, so far, Morgan's made out the best so far this year.... :)

There actually WAS a death sunday night. The nerd/jerk manager of the Buy More took a bullet in the eye....surprised me.

I did think they were going to kill another after last nights ending, previews allowed me to breathe a bit again..

I don't watch Chuck, but I had it on while I was working on stuff Sunday. Was it just me or was that show on for 2 hours? Seemed like forever!

There actually WAS a death sunday night. The nerd/jerk manager of the Buy More took a bullet in the eye....surprised me.

Thank you! Finally someone remembers Emmett(sp?)! :lol

I like how Chuck finally is a spy, I just hope they don't pull a "Heroes" (Peter) and take away those abilities. The funny part is that he has no control over activating it yet.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back