Gears of War "Lancer" chainsaw paintball gun

RussellSculpts

Hey guys, I friend of mine(Keith Ainley) is a great prop weapons maker, he made this for his paintball gun, and I suggested he should produce these. I happen to be a mold maker myself and am willing to take on the project if there is enough interest. I can make these as a prop and or clam shell to go over your existing Tiberius Arms t-9 paintball gun, or modify it yourself for other guns. Let me know what you think. Anyone seriously interested please PM me. I would like to get some pre-orders before starting the molding process.
DSC03244.jpg

DSC03247.jpg

Here's a pic with the hopper and cartridge. IF i mold it , it would be as either a prop, like the first pics, or clam shell to insert your paint ball gun, or I could go crazy and offer a fully working kit like you see here. It all depends on the interest.
1web1.jpg

(yay, I finally have something I wanna post about!)

that's epic man :D I got a Tipmann A% myself. How much would one cost for the shell? Depending on the price I might be interested

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back