Your 1st screen used prop and what got you into it?

My first screen used prop was my Starship Troopers uniform. These are pictures of me holding Got Maul's screen used Morita at Dragon Con '04- that did it for me. I HAD to get me a suit once I found out they were available to the public. The rest is history!

So, did the Police show up because someone reported a sniper on the balcony? :lol

David.

Two wow your blessed no doubt . And you cut it up ouch that takes guts lol.
I looked forever to find a female set for a display but always came up a little short .
That gun was one of those pieces I really regret selling . Art is one of the Mods on here yes? Sounds like you guys had a blast thanks for sharing the pics. Funny seeing it resting on your hip reminds me how dam massive they are :)

So, did the Police show up because someone reported a sniper on the balcony? :lol

David.
:lol You would think so right? But it was Dragon Con, that was pretty normal for that con :lol
Two wow your blessed no doubt . And you cut it up ouch that takes guts lol.
I looked forever to find a female set for a display but always came up a little short .
That gun was one of those pieces I really regret selling . Art is one of the Mods on here yes? Sounds like you guys had a blast thanks for sharing the pics. Funny seeing it resting on your hip reminds me how dam massive they are :)
Yup, Art is the owner of the board. Yeah, he and I figured we'd make some folks not so pleased that we cut up a screen used set since there are so few of the female but we figured we had no intention of selling it and we really really wanted to do wounded troopers and given how well received they have been when we have trooped all bloodied up, it was worth it!

Yeah those moritas are huge which is why we went with the carbine for me, a little shorter and looks better with my stature.

I should mention I do have all my SST gear posted, except the bloody trooper on my website Star Wars Chick. But here are some pics of us at Comic Con '08 bloodied up.

Last edited:
:lol You would think so right? But it was Dragon Con, that was pretty normal for that con :lol

Yup, Art is the owner of the board. Yeah, he and I figured we'd make some folks not so pleased that we cut up a screen used set since there are so few of the female but we figured we had no intention of selling it and we really really wanted to do wounded troopers and given how well received they have been when we have trooped all bloodied up, it was worth it!

Yeah those moritas are huge which is why we went with the carbine for me, a little shorter and looks better with my stature.

I should mention I do have all my SST gear posted, except the bloody trooper on my website Star Wars Chick. But here are some pics of us at Comic Con '08 bloodied up.

Really cool pictures you guys stole show !

I love the tattoo flexing shot ! The armor came out amazing! I would be wearing those for halloween . The pic with The Headless Horseman is classic

Good Idea with the carbine they look just as nice and the fit is better :)

The bug holes in the armor especially the one claw stuck in the breast plate look movie quality . Thanks again for putting them up. I am jealous !!!

Art sculpted the bug leg himself and it turned out fantastic. He's always wanted to get a screen used one to use for this but they are just too expensive to cut up :lol

I hear that . He did nice job on it . Does Art by any chance have a small site with it on display? I searched the web from one end to the other searching for stuff
and remember seeing a killer set with a claw going into the breast plate .
A la Dizzy :( loved her lol

Went in with my brother to buy the Bourne Identity red bag and bank box.

Love the movie and thought it would be cool to "share custody" of Jason Bournes' goods.

Currently own a stunt rifle w/bayonet from The Patriot.

A resin cast of Capt. Benjamin's tomahawk.

John Wayne era long rifle prop.

Graflex screen accurate Vader saber built with vintage original parts.

Currently custom building props from the Rocketeer.

Howard Hughes' Rocketeer blue prints.

1934 World's Fair Rocketeer poster.

Lifesize Wall-E on the back-burner.

My first screen used prop was Wesley snipes sword from Blade, also have one of his screen used spikes from Blade 2.

We actually didn't do anything as Petco and Petsmart had already had their contests a week or so ago- I called around asking if they were doing anything and they already had :( So we took pictures and celebrated her celebrity on the internet :lol

Not quite as bad as that but wasn't cheap!

Right on they were so HOT around 5 yrs ago but the prices on the Blade stuff has come down . Its a killer piece congrats . I think the prop store and screen used were selling them for around that back then. Actually SU has a fx one for 6k
:confused Though the Hero is the one to have . I used to have a few original Blade bits His screen stunt gun with killer paper work also a Edta dart and a few Hero spikes .

The stunt was one i regret selling . Even in todays Blade market under 5k is a good deal . Maybe Blade will come back after he gets out of the cooler :cry

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back