Dexters Ski Mask?

I was wondering if anyone had any information on the ski mask Dexter wears in season 4 episode 3 "Blinded by the Light"? Not sure if its an off the shelf item but it does look very familiar. I tried seaching a bit but didn't find anything. This is the best screen cap I could come up, sorry about the quality.

Thanks!

A lot of love for Dexter on here lately!

Here is a closer picture.

If I had to guess its probably a regular mouth-less mask of some sort, and the strange mouth vents and "cat eyes" shape were added/cut out for intimidation purposes.

A lot of love for Dexter on here lately!

Here is a closer picture.

If I had to guess its probably a regular mouth-less mask of some sort, and the strange mouth vents and "cat eyes" shape were added/cut out for intimidation purposes.

Thanks for the pic! I didn't even notice the seam down the front. Looks like it could be made of a thin neoprene or something similar? I think you're right, the eyes and vents do look quite rough.

I'm interested in finding what face shield he wears duing his 'kill' routine.

Here you go:

Eye-and-Face-Protective-Mask_671FC7.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=8&ct=image&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBw

Laffo.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back