Anyone Build a CZ-3 Droid?

Skaught

Sr Member
I recently obtained a Zorg CZ-3 (or CZ-1, or CZ-4, whatever) head from the junkyard. It's the pointy nosed, clownish looking protocol droid who you see in the sandcrawler briefly (CZ-1) and walking through Mos Eisely (CZ-3).

I've been planning on building up a mannequin into this droid and was wondering it anyone else has done one? I saw a thread on the C3PO Builder's forum, but its old and the pics are gone.

His legs and crotch are pretty much the same as C3PO from what I can tell. Hit torso is very different, and his arms have differences as well.

Scott

that's a cool one. Everyone other person has 3po and R2 , those are the boring droids. I want my house to look like the inside of a Sandcrawler..lol

Scott .. I have a couple pics and screen caps that I grabbed over time .. lmk if you want them! Perhaps there's some stuff useful for you in there!

I like this one because it's not the usual choice. I like being a bit obscure! I'd love to do a Death Star Droid some day as well. Just need a head.

Thanks on the reference photos. I have pretty much everything that's posted online if it shows up in a Google Image search under the various CZ names. Nothing that shows the back, though, so if you have one like that I'd love to see it.

Scott

The Deathstar droid is pretty popular.:love

Dave

but its already been done (ok it looks like a bobble head), i like to do things that have not. there is a member on here that may be tackling it in the near-ish future.

-z

but its already been done (ok it looks like a bobble head), i like to do things that have not. there is a member on here that may be tackling it in the near-ish future.

-z

If that person is watching this thread I have a bunch of photo reference of the DS droid and I know a few found parts on it.

I like this one because it's not the usual choice. I like being a bit obscure! I'd love to do a Death Star Droid some day as well. Just need a head.

Scott

That would be a great one. I wish that droid was in more of the films.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back