Foam Core board K9

Clone-extra1

I recently hot-glued together my latest endevor, and first display piece, K9.

Minus head:

DSC05186.jpg

Head test fit:

DSC05187.jpg

Next step will be to remove stray glue, and go over the edges with epoxy clay.

Thanks to Kerr Avon's website for the help.

A good start.

Much of my stuff on my website was pulled from the Dr Who board, so check that out if you haven't already. It's a great source and site for seeing what other Who fans are doing.

very very cool...i like it a lot...

"Much of my stuff on my website was pulled from the Dr Who board, so check that out if you haven't already. It's a great source and site for seeing what other Who fans are doing."

links?...

...skott

<div class='quotetop'>(mtsbspidey @ May 31 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]1253732[/snapback]</div>

"Much of my stuff on my website was pulled from the Dr Who board, so check that out if you haven't already. It's a great source and site for seeing what other Who fans are doing."

links?...

...skott
[/b]

Yes whats the link?

Andy

<div class='quotetop'>(amigaman @ Aug 14 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1300174[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(mtsbspidey @ May 31 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]1253732[/snapback]

links?...

...skott
[/b]

Yes whats the link?

Andy
[/b][/quote]

Here you go. http://groups.msn.com/thedoctorwhopropbuildersclub

Rick

<div class='quotetop'>(Clone-extra1 @ May 30 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]1253376[/snapback]</div>

"Snip.."

[/b]

Your K9 is beautiful. I recently saw one at an anime kon. The builder had made it out of card board in the 80Â’s. It was still going strong on an Omni robot base. K9 is on my TDL list after R2 and B9. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Bobby

<div class='quotetop'>(Clone-extra1 @ May 30 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]1253376[/snapback]</div>

Minus head:

DSC05186.jpg

Head test fit:

DSC05187.jpg

[/b]

What is the link to Kerr Avon's website?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back