TOS Battlestar Galactica Blaster

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking for this or some picture similar that is large enough to print out say 8x10 clearly for display with my TOS blaster.

bglaser_schematic.jpg

The Noron Group put out a 'Weapons Manual' a long time ago. It has inaccurate 'blueprints' for several SF movies/shows. There is a full page 'diagram' of the 'Colonial Laser Pistol' which features the weapon left side, top, right side, and back. It would probably work fine for what you have in mind. I haven't got a scanner, but it's a popular book, ask around.

Jay

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi Lawja @ Jun 1 2006, 05:26 AM) [snapback]1254063[/snapback]</div>
The Noron Group put out a 'Weapons Manual' a long time ago. It has inaccurate 'blueprints' for several SF movies/shows. There is a full page 'diagram' of the 'Colonial Laser Pistol' which features the weapon left side, top, right side, and back. It would probably work fine for what you have in mind. I haven't got a scanner, but it's a popular book, ask around.

Jay
[/b]

There was also a set of larger format prints of this same artwork packaged in an envelope- I framed the Colonial Laser to display with my BSG Laser as well.

Take a look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SCI-FI-WEAPONS-FIELD-E...1QQcmdZViewItem

Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back