optimus prime, 6'8 replica

Please forgive me , for doing this, but I must say, that ....it is fitting to do this , to keep this thread seen and alive...with such talent man as , colin1972 . Now with this being said , I think this idea of his becoming such a highly detailed vision, this needs to be recognized on a much higher level , and viewed as one of the ultimate best replicas of Optimus Prime in history , and I dedicate this thread starting , for a beloved person with such amazing abilities.....keep this thing going everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the images in this thread... even the youtube vid is down.
the beginning of the thread has his build pics....but others and video , I believe Colin's wife has secured these for protection to keep in private , which I can't seem to blame anyone for protecting those to cherish privately...I couldn't seem them either and it won't allow access to them , but that's my guess...she wants to protect and keep these secret and for herself , but I could be wrong....there may be a error somewhere , the adminstration here might be able to find out , either way....

Colin's work is extraordinary and his legacy will live on forever in our hearts and in our minds , for all to see in years to come !!!

Ah I see... yeah it's my work email... just came up a bunch of empty links. But now that the net is working again, I can see.

Nice work.

Colin deserves to be remembered for his achievements and for the vision he had in his work , but most of all the person he was with everyone :thumbsup

That's why , I don't want to see this thread forgotten.....out of respect

Do you have measurements of this somewhere ? It would save me alot of time on my Full size costume ? Maybe a central location for Pics other then Opening a new bucket tab for each pic ?

It was a great loss to us all that Colin passed. I am sad I never got to meet up with him despite living so close to each other.
In this thread his memory lives on.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back