Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Lol. Nice William shatter mask smirk. Is that a vintage or modern Halloween mask? Smirking, this fc jacket logan fixed for you, can't tell from the pics but is it in standard calf? Can you take some close up pics of the collar. Id like to see how his calf wrinkles. Id like to see the distressing. I've never seen one this distressed
I think so. its not the same as my first one. its so close but its definitely a different leather, its softer. Its not with me yet. its at Jonathan's studio. when i get it back in about a week i will. It is really wrinkled. Maybe the guy who had it before me kept is in the bottom of his washing basket for a year or something.

close up of lapel, about the best i have at the moment. and a picture of the leather, of course, the colour looks completely different in both pictures

Best i got at the moment. I'm talking to Jonathan at the moment, so i'll see if he can tell me since its front of him.

14525725920_09c7c14736_o.jpg

On Empire on Line this morning...

Rules are made to be broken, and author Chuck Palahniuk is breaking one of the big ones, talking as he is about his most famous and best-loved work, Fight Club, and the sequel he's writing for Dark Horse Comics.

More details will be announced at a special Fight Club Comic-Con panel later this week, but the key news is this: a 10-issue Dark Horse Comics maxiseries illustrated by Cameron Stewart will arrive May 2015. Write that down in your IKEA diaries... now - and be sure to check out this promotional artwork that's also been released to mark the announcement.

Dark Horse Comics' blog
summarises the plot of the 18-years-in-the-making sequel to the original 1996 novel thusly:

"Fight Club 2 takes place alternately in the future and the past. It picks up a decade after the ending of his original book, where the protagonist is married to equally problematic Marla Singer and has a 9 year-old son named Junior, though the narrator is failing his son in the same way his dad failed him."

Speaking to USA Today, Palahniuk also teases the return of everyone's favourite hyper-violent id: "Tyler Durden is something that maybe has been around for centuries and is not just this aberration that's popped into his mind." The organization Project Mayhem will also be back, which will still hold sway over the narrator as he tries to protect his son.

Directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham-Carter, the film version of Fight Club came out in 1999 - a fact guaranteed to make you feel old.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpgimage.jpg So my max cady track pants arrived. Great fit. A lot more fitted then I imagined. Not the same material though. The screen uses pants were made of nylon. These are like cotton spandex blend.

Btw, anyone recognize these boots. Not fc related image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

What size is your waist and how thick are your legs Danman? Do you know your quad circumference? Measure 7 inches up from the knee and then the distance around

I'll measure them for you. I have pretty fit thick legs. I'm not skinny but not fat. I'll let you know about leg opening. I'm at work now. For size large they fit me good. Of course on a taller guy they'd look way better

Just got this for £7.99 in H&M in the UK. this is a size medium. It has a pocket on the front but other than that, a great alternative. Seems Fight Club clothing is very so slightly creeping into the mainstream at last. I've got some great all over print Ts from places like Primark, which is the cheapest crap available. Anyway, will be on the website as well I have no doubt. Happy Hunting

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back