Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Haha, good point.
However, Im not talking about masters, like Soulinertia, his craftmanship is a different story, im talking about wannabe posers, egoist, greedy little sissies who just embarrass the whole message of FightClub

Hey Aj have you found out what type of shoe polish Logan used to paint your jacket yet been dying to find out your jacket looks great by the way the color is perfect can't wait to see what it looks like when its been distressed

Last edited:
I havent spoke to him yet. I know he was busy working on a major project for Chris Jericho he shared with me the light up jacket he was working on. I will be in touch with him soon though.

I havent spoke to him yet. I know he was busy working on a major project for Chris Jericho he shared with me the light up jacket he was working on. I will be in touch with him soon though.
Saw Jericho's jacket last night, not nearly as cool as the last one.

Also got the star shirt with the red collar - very thin, softish shirt. Fits a little slim on me, but I've been neglecting a healthy diet recently.

Last edited:
I recieved my sock it to me last week. In size medium.
Its tight but not as bad as I was expecting from the talk in here. I have lost weight mind.

It makes the ol guns look massive though! ;) lol

I recieved my sock it to me last week. In size medium.
Its tight but not as bad as I was expecting from the talk in here. I have lost weight mind.

It makes the ol guns look massive though! ;) lol

There's a few sock it to me sweaters still for sale on the worlds biggest auction site just to give everyone heads up I was thinking about getting one I usually wear a size XL shirt but I know everyone said there a really tight fit so I wasn't sure what size I should get any size recommendations from anyone on here that bought one should I get XL, or 2xl

Hey guys if any if you want an OP 523 1998 Oliver Peoples still has them. In fact, I believe it is where many of the ebay sellers are buying them. I follow all the OP on Instagram and they post special items for sale. Well take a look at these pics, and the red sunglasses are being sold on the big auction site after someone bought them. I called and asksd the price I was quoted 400 dollars. Here is he number it is the OP on sunset blvd 310-656-2553

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the blue are still available and you can get red lenses for 50 bucks. Just call OP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 128
There's a few sock it to me sweaters still for sale on the worlds biggest auction site just to give everyone heads up I was thinking about getting one I usually wear a size XL shirt but I know everyone said there a really tight fit so I wasn't sure what size I should get any size recommendations from anyone on here that bought one should I get XL, or 2xl
I got one. Normally wear a medium and large was appropriate for me. Hope this helps

Ok guys I spoke to Oliver Peoples again. I was incorrect on the price it is 900 dollars. They told me they just spoke to the "archives" or rather the guy that designed the 523 sunglasses to ask him to make more. (Like 3-6 not like a full release) They will be receiving gold, silver, and a black version of the 523.

The price is 900 dollars like I said but it is the original 1998 model (Or original release model as they stated).

So yes Oliver Peoples does still make and sell these.

I got my sports tank too! Awesome work Soul, it is very cool! Also my polo and buttons. Got lots of stuff to look forward to wearing!

Also, I called OP Sunset Blvd about a month ago and they quoted me $900 for gold frames too. I assume it's to keep them rare and they probably know people will pay it. Good detective work AJ!

Are the mat finish op523 bigger than the 98's?
Op should rerelease at a good price.

Soul Black Sugar Tank in the works? Thats the vest one ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back