Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

That's AWESOME!!! Do you know what he painted it with?

Some kind of shoe polish. I can ask the exact brand if you are curious. He had showed me it when I visited mid June. It is odorless too which is great. The color is definitely spot on with the mixture of black brown red.

Some kind of shoe polish. I can ask the exact brand if you are curious. He had showed me it when I visited mid June. It is odorless too which is great. The color is definitely spot on with the mixture of black brown red.

If you wouldn't mind asking, I would LOVE to know! Thanks a ton! It looks really awesome by the way. Spot on. I think the color of leather you chose is absolutely perfect to emulate the exact process used for the screen-used. You have to start brighter and then darken it up and yours is proof that it works very well!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm sorry I know this post isn't really productive, but I just have to stop for a second and say you guys are amazing! Your devotion to getting that final, perfectly screen accurate article of clothing is incredibly impressive.

I reprinted the paperstreet business cards. These new ones are on a much thicker paper (32 point) and the printer captures all the details. Gonna be handing these bad boys out for Halloween.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 96
is there a name for the font on those cards?

I believe the Paper Street Co. font is custom, I'm not sure what the all natural hand-made font is, but the one that is used the most (the one his name and phone number are in) is Copperplate. Both Light and Bold versions are used.

just a thought guys...do you realize that:

-posing in front of the mirror like a CalvinKlein ad on the bus
- keeping your precious possessions to yourself like a greedy kid in the kindergarten and not sharing it with others
- trying to get the perfect clothes
- being an egoist *****

is what Fight Club was fighting against?

We are but simply arming ourselves, Mr Brisbane.
A soldier can't be running around with some fake glasses made by some hardworking kid in... whereever
We need the proper tools!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back