Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

image.jpg

"You're not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your ****ing khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

Nice man. A Lot darker red than i would have thought. Looks different form the standard ones op sells. or at least sold to me. Where did you get em man?

- - - Updated - - -

Yo Soul... when are the motocross shirts gonna drop... Cant wait aaahhhhh lol????

I will post more pics later. Long story short, though I was able to duplicate the lens with Oliver People's assistance. It took 7 tries before they could get the exact tint. In terms of how they compare to Kinison red, they are a lot lighter. (Not pink though). That pic was taken in a parking garage with little lighting but you can see the difference.

I believe Xmart has a pair also. I think there are 3 total.

So AJ where are the pics of the screen used 523's? Maybe a comparison of them with the blood reds? Paperwork? Something? When Smirk was invited to take a look at X-marts jacket he posted so many pics of if and all the details. I don't know if I can believe that you had them in your posession, copied them and now... poof they are gone! We have to take your word for it that your lenses are exact? Maybe I'm a hater.

So AJ where are the pics of the screen used 523's? Maybe a comparison of them with the blood reds? Paperwork? Something? When Smirk was invited to take a look at X-marts jacket he posted so many pics of if and all the details. I don't know if I can believe that you had them in your posession, copied them and now... poof they are gone! We have to take your word for it that your lenses are exact? Maybe I'm a hater.

Here you go Steve, comparison with Blood red.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood red, indoor, outdoor, limited lighting indoor.

- - - Updated - - -

And here are screen used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 111
So Aj, respectfully, what is the story? When, where, and how did you obtain an authentic screenused 523? There's no way anyone will believe this unless there is some hard evidence. You just can't throw that out there without a bit of a story. I dont like having to put you out there like that, but you just listed two black sugar tanks on eBay for $600 each. How are any of us suppose to believe that you obtained a screen accurate 523 without at least a story?

And I will post shots of the screen used in a bit

- - - Updated - - -

There is actually a difference with the screen use lenses then the duplicated ones

So Aj, respectfully, what is the story? When, where, and how did you obtain an authentic screenused 523? There's no way anyone will believe this unless there is some hard evidence. You just can't throw that out there without a bit of a story. I dont like having to put you out there like that, but you just listed two black sugar tanks on eBay for $600 each. How are any of us suppose to believe that you obtained a screen accurate 523 without at least a story?

Truly. story???

One of my girl friends, (friend that is a girl) was in California a few weeks back. She got invited to a party at Michael Bay's mansion and when she was there she met some folks that worked for Fox. She was texting me and knew I likes Fight Club and was telling me about them because the one guy is a HUGE Fight Club fan. So I told her to ask him if he knew when and where some of the screen used props are. I had told her to ask specifically about the 523's as I had been curious about the red lenses. According to the guy, he believed there were three used and that the prop department still had one. He said one was actually given to Oliver Peoples.

So my mission the past few weeks was tracking down this to try and copy the lens as I felt Kinisok Red did not match the on screen red. Well, I have a high up contact in Oliver Peoples and I inquired about it. My contact said they were unsure but they would contact the head (I believe Larry?) and find out. So she got back to me and said that they did in fact possess the screen used 523's. So I asked if it would be possible to make a copy of the lens as that is what I was interested in and would pay any price. She said she didn't think that was possible as it was privately owned by one of the tops in the company.

Well just recently, they had contacted me and asked if I wanted to purchase the screen used 523's. They charged for the frame and lenses separate the frame was 3615 and the lens were 2715. I even have the receipt to prove it.

Well thats the story, all in all it cost 6500 dollars for a screen used 523. It was then I was able to have them try and duplicate the lens which took 7 tries to do. However, the screen used 523's have a difference that like I said Xmart should be aware of.

I will be sharing that information but I was curious if he would chime in or if anyone else happened to know what is different about the screen used 523. I am
not sure the other sunglassss had this characteristic.

Anyways thats the story.

Xmart doesn't come on this site and I believe he doesn't want to share info about his sunglasses because THEY are authentic Screenused and he supposedly does have a COA. I've heard he won't share pics of them because he doesn't want the color copied. so you're saying that you not only have a somewhat duplicate copy of the screenused color but you also purchased a screenused 523 from Oliver people's?

Why would you spend $6500 on them without getting a COA from Fox studios? How could you ever prove that they are authentic screenused?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back