Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Sol your shirt looks incredible man.

well done ! :)
worth the wait. And if I wasn't getting married I'd be ordering one of yours. Until I can I'm not having any other version .

Congratulations bro . . . but I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need?

HA! JK, I'm married too. Seriously, Congrats! ;)

I'm currently on holiday in Spain. I'm tracking my parcel and it will be delivered today, however I won't be home until Saturday. A bit annoying. Anyway, also concerned about the length as I don't want my white dough belly hanging out. Let's hope he does sort that out in the second run.

If you could, post a pic of it on you when it arrives. Would love to see how the fit is.

Ok guys I got my shirts and they fit great. The Maple Leaf though is cut very short and your stomach will be exposed. It is true to the film. I am a pretty buff guy and my chest is large from lifting weights so it pops out that shirt a little more. The size I went with is a Large but that is more like a US Medium. Anyways, here are the pictures dont mind the wet hair just got out of the shower.

PS: On a side note to the mods, the changes to the forum are awful. You can no longer use a desktop version on a mobile phone and then upload photos. This should be fixed, I am pretty sure more people access this site from a mobile phone now instead of a desktop. IMG_2753.JPGIMG_2754.JPGIMG_2755.JPGIMG_2756.JPGIMG_2757.JPGIMG_2758.JPGIMG_2759.JPGIMG_2760.JPGIMG_2761.JPG

Those shirts are gonna fit excellent on slim to skinny guys. Just a little muscle. The Skinny with broad shoulders look.

I got home tonight to a package from Max Cady. I ordered two of each. One for me to wear and one in the collection. Both are really great. Even though the Maple leaf is short, it's flattering. Hangs just at belt height on me. I feel that it might be it for me in this Fight Club game. I've got all the clothes I wantd from the film, except some wading boots. And the aim of this thread was an affordable motocross shirt, which was acurate. So.pretty good and chuffed with the outcome. Well done Max Cady.

I got home tonight to a package from Max Cady. I ordered two of each. One for me to wear and one in the collection. Both are really great. Even though the Maple leaf is short, it's flattering. Hangs just at belt height on me. I feel that it might be it for me in this Fight Club game. I've got all the clothes I wantd from the film, except some wading boots. And the aim of this thread was an affordable motocross shirt, which was acurate. So.pretty good and chuffed with the outcome. Well done Max Cady.

Nice! What sizes did you get. And how do the japanese sizes compare to regular fit?

Aj and smirk, how are the rest of your shirts holding up as far as any washing you might have done? Referring to the Max cady shirts. Like the toucan shirt and star shirt in particular. I'm kind of curious to know if the toucan shirt will fade and get a more vintage look after being washed multiple times.

I've worn and washed the star shirt more times than I can remember and its still perfect although it got fuzzies on it (bobbles) but I don't care. Tucan has been worn a lot and hasn't faded at all. The motocross top has a vintage tint to it already. Colour wise it's very interesting. It's a shame it's poly though. Would be really nice in cotton
But then, now that I have them, getting them scanned and replicated in cotton wouldn't be an issue. Just pricey. I got XL's in both as I like to wear them day to day and they do run small. A Japanese XL is a UK standard large.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, make that a standard UK fitted large.

Where on earth did my post from last night go?

I got a large and extra large moto. I'm 6' 3" and well built, XL is a bit of a squeeze. I fit in L UK sizes, but need 1 XL with this shirt for comfort. Collar size is fine though and the sleeves are high, but it's a good cut in my opinion. Go two sizes bigger if you're ordering, guys.

Pattern looks spot on.

Feel a bit sad that this thread I've been following for years has almost reached its pinnacle!

It'll never be over for me. As long as there is something to learn about the costumes, I'll be here. I'm still waiting to see a version of the red jacket that will be as close to screen accurate as possible; leather and collar.

What ever happened to back sugar ?
he used to get into some passionate debates on here . He had a great collection of shirts

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back