Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

We'll finally be able to buy the legendary motocross shirt! Those 2 shirts I always wanted the most. This is a monumentall moment!! Well have to be fast though and buy them before AJ buys the entire stock and lists it on ebay for triple again! Haha!

Max cady keeps putting them out afte their release so all you have to do is wait until they're selling again like the sock it to me and pants

Easy solution is to Instagram a pic of the shirt and hashtag eBay and max cady and fight club. Doesn't matter anyway. If people are dumb enough to pay $199 for a shirt on eBay without asking if it's a true vintage rare piece and without look for it on google then it is what it is. Those who know about fashion can spot that it's not a rare vintage piece immediately. Especially considering there are like four or five for sale at a time.

Figured I'd go ahead and share these:

SoulinertiaMotocrosssm.jpg

DetailsMotosm.jpg

image.jpeg

The shirt looks GREAT but i think the fit, length and collar are off...

The collar is to long. Tylers shirt is wide open and the collar doesnt touch his shoulders.
Having the Max shirt wide open and the long collar will hit the shoulders to much.

Max's shirt looks to short.
And the arms slope downward on the sides.

These are knitpicks like the trackpants that were the wrong material, and needed the leg stitching that were corrected in the 2nd version.

View attachment 659312

The shirt looks GREAT but i think the fit, length and collar are off...

The collar is to long. Tylers shirt is wide open and the collar doesnt touch his shoulders.
Having the Max shirt wide open and the long collar will hit the shoulders to much.

Max's shirt looks to short.
And the arms slope downward on the sides.

These are knitpicks like the trackpants that were the wrong material, and needed the leg stitching that were corrected in the 2nd version.

I'm the same way. Can be a little picky myself. I would like to get the motocross shirt. The only thing that turns me off a bit is the collar. It looks like it rides up high on the neck and would be a little tight or it would hug the neck a little too much. That's one thing I avoid when buying t-shirts. Tight, high collars. I like them to be a little more open and lower/looser.
Also these japanese fits are different. Anyone know how they fit. I usually wear a medium, so by the looks of it, a Japanese XL would, I'm guessing, be what I want. Don't want it too tight/short or to loose and long.
Dang I'm picky!

I'm the same way. Can be a little picky myself. I would like to get the motocross shirt. The only thing that turns me off a bit is the collar. It looks like it rides up high on the neck and would be a little tight or it would hug the neck a little too much. That's one thing I avoid when buying t-shirts. Tight, high collars. I like them to be a little more open and lower/looser.
Also these japanese fits are different. Anyone know how they fit. I usually wear a medium, so by the looks of it, a Japanese XL would, I'm guessing, be what I want. Don't want it too tight/short or to loose and long.
Dang I'm picky!

Yeah the motocros collar is to tight as well.
Thats whats keeping me from buying the new shirts. The look of the cut looks off.

Your jacket came out awesome soul

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with you guys on the high collars. The motocross is suppose to be a little high like a regular crew neck but not really tight and high up. Throws the whole fit off

Their accuracy and design are perfect. It's their tailoring that needs correcting. They would benefit from getting a mannequin like soul's and creating the measurements from that. Sleeve length, neck measurement, and shoulder measurements all need some tweaking. I just can't wear a shirt if the tailoring is off. Like Theo
on the Cosby show when his sister tries to make him a Gordon Gartrell lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I freaking new it man. I was gonna say it but you beat me to
it. I know from the collar, the finish and the wrinkles on the cuffs. I spotted it after a second glance.

I'm currently on holiday in Spain. I'm tracking my parcel and it will be delivered today, however I won't be home until Saturday. A bit annoying. Anyway, also concerned about the length as I don't want my white dough belly hanging out. Let's hope he does sort that out in the second run.

Yea it isn't practical to have your stomach popping out like Tyler Durden did unless you're young and into the modern funky style. I won't wear s shirt like that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back