Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Well everybody's got a different body so I thought it was worth mentioning. I'm pretty small myself. The measurements are on the site.

Anyway, just wanted him to know in case maybe they would have worked for him! It's the last pair at any rate.

Yea. They run pretty small. Some of you guys are good with the ones you have. They're pretty close. Mine are going up on the auction site soon. Can't let them go for cheap cause I payed a lot for them. Trying to get a logan jacket so the red polyester pants are going up to.

Yea. They run pretty small. Some of you guys are good with the ones you have. They're pretty close. Mine are going up on the auction site soon. Can't let them go for cheap cause I payed a lot for them. Trying to get a logan jacket so the red polyester pants are going up to.

Cool I will be interested to watch those. Just PM me when they do.

hey guys check ebay

MAPLE LEAVES SHIRT Fight Club Tyler Durden props Leaf

- - - Updated - - -

and this

Screen Accurate SOCK IT TO ME sweat T shirt, Tyler Durden, Brad Pitt, Fight Club

I nabbed several of the sock it to me shirts last night. L, xl, 2xl. They run very small

Are the measurements they listed accurate?

edit: I guess what I mean, since obviously you don't have them in your possession yet is, the track pants you own – do they match the measurements listed on their website?

I don't know the measurements for the track pants. I haven't been able to translate the numbers on the max cady site. I do know that the sock it to me shirt measurements ran very small. I wouldn't dare get a medium in their shirt and I wear a medium on all other brands. I think their medium was pit to pit 18" or something like that

look what I just bought

$(KGrHqYOKo0FH,tDVjshBR9J,(K)!Q~~60_57.jpg

I think this is the exact pattern, however the sleeves should be without the pattern and the neck is not round but V neck and not red but other than that I`ve been searching for this pattern for ages.

Those star shirts look reaaaallly familiar. I can't think of the site right this moment but I'm sure I've seen those somewhere before. If you grab one, I'd love to hear what you think when they arrive!

And yeah, unfortunately it looks like the listing has been removed. I'm going to add maxcady to my watch list so I can get updates when they post stuff. Seems like a good idea anyway.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back