Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

That shirt is wicked.

I wonder if it is the same one from that fight scene though. I think it is, but . . .

That shirt has some sort of name tag or something. Maybe added after the other photo shoot? Still can't figure out what it is, but I think I have a pretty good idea of what it might be.

For reference:

redshirttag.jpg

also, is that vest made out of leather?

Yeah, Durden's vest has a sheen to it, and I thought leather would be a fine substitute for it. Also, I live in the desert, so a real puffer vest would be way too hot for most of the year, so, I would have preferred it as leather, honestly.

I don't really enjoy dressing up like Tyler, but I do like a few things of his, that vest included, so, it looks like it, etc; that's good by me. :thumbsup

Thanks guys, it looks much better looking in person. It's also more orange-red like his, my camera has crappy color. Goes perfect with postal pants and hodgmans. Nice reference pics Soul, I noticed that tag in the movie too.

Last edited:
Nice close ups on both shirts! Got this from goodwill and sewed that white piece on a while back.:cool

Attachments

• Red shirt tag.JPG
    Red shirt tag.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 229
Nice close ups on both shirts! Got this from goodwill and sewed that white piece on a while back.:cool

You know what's freaky? Getting that pic, I can see the detail of the shirt, the snaps, seaming pattern, all that... I think I literally have the same exact shirt, except in black.

I bought it like 3 years before I even saw Fight Club, but... yeah, the more I look at it... it's the same pattern, just different color. Does it have three snaps along each of the cuffs as well? If it does, I so have that design. :-!

Last edited:

Haha... Let me take a close-up pic of mine real quick.

It's with my crappy webcam, so it's not great:

Picture 001.jpg

I literally found that in a thrift store one day, and was like "Ooh, this is cool." It kinda reminded me more of something a well-off Native American man would wear to a social function, since I'm in that part of the states.

That's a nice shirt BS ;)
The shirt he's wearing in the photos with Marla, is different from the one he's wearing in the parking lot fight scene though, just to clarify.
Sorry guys, pictures are coming really soon. Some of my finds won't be posted for a few weeks though. Trust me, you won't be disappointed:)

Last edited:
That's a nice shirt BS ;)
The shirt he's wearing in the photos with Marla, is different from the one he's wearing in the parking lot fight scene though, just to clarify.
Sorry guys, pictures are coming really soon. Some of my finds won't be posted for a few weeks though. Trust me, you won't be disappointed:)

What is that Marla scene even from? I know it's not in the film, so, it must be some behind-the-scenes or lost footage or something.

Iamjwpc said:

What evidence do you have that they are not the same shirt?

What evidence do you have that they are not the same shirt?
Well that used to be my shirt. The collars look different. The shirt he's wearing with Marla has sort of a lapel under the collar and the shirt he's wearing in the parking lot doesn't look like it has a lapel. Here's a couple of comparison pics(the blue arrows in the top two pictures are pointing to where the collar looks different).

9E3E5722-78B1-48F9-A676-7B6240B0B91C-2468-00000269C61C6597.jpg

I am seriously interested in this, can we have some updates?
Hey, guys, if anyone is still interested in that puffer vest, I have some great updates.

There's been a company that has made me some great leather jackets, so I ran it by them "Can you guys make this" and showed them some of the images from this site (as they were the best ones) and bam... they did. And now they're offering it up to others to buy.

I can't post my own pics of me in it...yet... but it'll be here Wednesday at the latest!

I'll post my own pics of me in it in full getup when I get it myself, but here's some of them modeling it for me.

View attachment 195989View attachment 195990View attachment 195991

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back