Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Ok guys, i need somebody to assist me in finding VIntage Motocross pictures. The shirt is still in the works but they said they need some better pics of the vintage motocross. Im looking but if anybody wants to help please email me some pictures to Neuro_mason@Hotmail.com Thanks!!

Brad

Yeah. As close as possible. And they really need to be "Vintage" Motocross if possible. Ive found a bunch of pics but make sure to pay attention to the helmets. There actually is a "Vintage Series" race that they hold these days where they ride the old style bikes but wear modern Attire and helmets so... These pics are kinda hard to find.. may have to deal with whatever we can manage to get.

sorry i lost power here in NY for a couple days so i couldn't post, i seem to be getting mostly the "Vintage Series" Race" in image searches, anyone else fare better?

You need to start searching for the following names: Bengt Åberg, Joël Robert, Torsten Hallman, Heikki Mikkola, Paul Friedrichs and Roger De Coster.

These are the guys who dominated the sport before the U.S. discovered moto; and whose names will lead to pics that are similar.

i just received some old penthouse magazines from the '70s and in one of them was an article for motocross and some pretty good pics!

ill see if i can get them scanned tonight and post them

Revo

No luck, sadly.

I might have a lead! An email I sent was delayed... by two months! I just got a reply from someone, who knows what I'm talking 'bout, so he's trying to track down the person who designed the shirts I mentioned on page one.

Hey guys, new to this forum, and have just acquired the tyler durden sock it to me shirt, which is almost identical to the one in the film. THe best replica i've ever seen, like a sweatshirt/t shirt. Also just acquired the tyler maple leaf shirt. Hit me up if interested.

Do you have a link i could get for that sock it to me sweat/t shirt? i bought one from cafe express but it was bunk(just some iron on graphic i could of done on my printer)but know the actual movie shirt has sown on sleeves and is a sweatshirt like material,i could easily make one by just buying a vintage sweatshirt with the 2 piece style swen on sleeves cut it to a t shirt length and hem the sleeves to look stock and then rip the sock it to me graphic and alter it so it dosent look so modern vintage cheap but if someones already done it moneys not an issue..speaking of that if anyone can find the actually motocross blu T youve all been talking about i have $3000 im willing to pay.
Hey guys, new to this forum, and have just acquired the tyler durden sock it to me shirt, which is almost identical to the one in the film. THe best replica i've ever seen, like a sweatshirt/t shirt. Also just acquired the tyler maple leaf shirt. Hit me up if interested.

new to this forum so hi to everyone, just wanted to let u guys know that i have found the tyler durden maple leaf shirt heres the picture, PM if interested: I got this picture from the website that has the shirt so dont think its fake or ...

Here is my Maple Leaf shirt and sock it to me shirt. Put these links into your url to view (copy and paste). Anyone interested??
file:///Users/tosh/Desktop/DSC00246.JPG

file:///Users/tosh/Desktop/DSC00241.JPG

Here is my Maple Leaf shirt and sock it to me shirt. Put these links into your url to view (copy and paste). Anyone interested??

file:///Users/tosh/Desktop/DSC00246.JPG

file:///Users/tosh/Desktop/DSC00241.JPG

the links dont even work. and i have bought the 'sock it to me' shirt anyway. any1 want the pictures pm me
"Doesn't even look close to screen accurate." wat do u mean. the shirt looks perfect, its the same as it is in the movie

TD1, unless you are thinking of some other shirt, Soulinertia is right. If the image you posted is supposed to look like Tyler's leaf shirt... it isn't very close. His shirt had large maple leaves on it as seen in the pics below.

still, you wont find the exact one now will you. its about how close it gets, and to b honest this is the closest any1 has come to the real thing in this forum

Are you talking about this shirt TylerDurden1?

leafex.jpg

This is the one fightclubfan78 has:

leavesm.jpg

Pretty damn close, but out of my price range. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back