Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I'll try and work something up in the next week or so. I've got a hefty back log, but I'd be happy to tackle this.

We have two options.

1) I can make some full color transfers and put them on existing shirts which will be most cost effective.

2) I can print dye sublimated fabric and then sell the fabric to have t-shirt made.

Personally option 1 is going to be the easiest. Who want to make a t-shirt from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I haven't heard anything back, but it was a busy weekend in the world of MX, I hear.

These bumps are getting silly, by the way.

i dont mean to sound like a negative nancy but how good of quality would the xfers be?

i dont know much about either option so im just looking for information.

please show a little patience!
i know bumping is a easy way to get more posts but that is not what it is meant for, right?

Ok, so i have somebody that may be able to get this done... They are going to be getting back with me in a few days so i'll let everyone know if they are able to do it.

To be honest, I'd settle for whatever i can get. Having said that I'm always in favor of quality. But since it already seems to be a little difficult getting them made and i don't want to make any members life too annoying, and I'll probably be buying 2-3 of these bad boys ( I'd like the most cost effective ) if option 1 is all we can get I wont complain. As neuro mason said, whatever let's us get this done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back