Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I know this thread was originally about FC "t-shirts" but we've also talked about jackets/blazers and even sunglasses... so I'm sure no one will mind. A couple of years ago I bought a "replica" of the FC Coffee Talk robe... I ended up hating it, it looks nothing like the original... Last Christmas I bought the original Canyon Group Coffee Talk robe in the same color that Tyler wore in Fight Club (Lilac). After the shipping costs the replica on eBay is $80+... Don't waste your money on it.. It is nothing compared to the original. Its worth the extra bucks to own the original piece BP wore in FC. When I wear it, I feel I can take over the world... Also puts me in the mood for Mischief and Mayhem :cool

100_5603-Copy2.jpg

100_5595-Copy.jpg

Sorry guys, I got sidetracked on this Prometheus stint. Doing a quick run of Weyland Corp shirts at the moment. Still taking steps towards the motocross shirt, ever so slowly, but surely. Artwork is done, pattern is set and I'm building the website.

Similar print theme as Black Sugar shirt. Too bad its very expensive. I found out the original Black Sugar shirt is archived with many other variations used in promos and the film at 20th century studios.

Soulinertia do you have any updates on your motocross T? As a designer, I'm prepared to make a replica like yours and work with someone else who knows more on the t-shirt printing methods because that's something I'm new to.

-but I don't want to do it if you've already completed it.

I have two pairs.

Just got these today. These are the exact ones used in the movie.
1c5afc7c.jpg

I've had these for a little while. Very close to the ones used. I'm selling these. Sz.11
65eb506f.jpg

Last edited:
I got like 3 pairs of them. Anyway things are going slow right now, not much happening. So I'm gonna start back up making graphics on the Black Sugar Tank top. Hopefully will have all the graphics done within the year.

Yea they run big. I wear a size 10 with regular shoes. The pair I just got are size 9 and they fit perfectly.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back