Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I sent a PM about it with questions... definitely interested. May I ask where did you get it made at and was it a cut and sew process or what ?

I sent a PM about it with questions... definitely interested. May I ask where did you get it made at and was it a cut and sew process or what ?

Hey AJ,
Got your PM -- figured I'd answer your questions here for all to see...

1) What material is it made out of?
It's a 100% polyester, American Apparel shirt. It's probably the softest shirt I own. I was skeptical about the material at first, but I haven't really taken it off since I got it.

2) what sizes do you have?
S-XL

3) Are they fitted?. Ie tight sleeves like an abercrombie or American apparel?
They're not fitted like other AA shirts as far as I know, though I'd suggest getting your normal size. I wear size M shirts and that's what I'm wearing in the pic.

Because I only printed a single shirt I'm not able to see whether or not I can actually squeeze into a small...I doubt it, honestly.

4) Is there any gaps on the print? Could you post a pic of the sleeves. Specifically if the shirt laid flat i want to see the sides of the sleeves. Which would be the Z axis if y and x were length and width.
Due to the sublimation process, some minor inconsistencies should be expected, and every shirt will be different. The only noticeable gaps on my shirt are situated in the armpit area.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Out of curiosity, what size are your arms? Like if you took a measuring tap and took the distance around your bicep? Straight out horizontal with the ground not flexed.

Trying to figure out what size I should go.

my biceps are 12", but I recently worked out, so...

20i9h6o.jpg

t8vu3l.jpg

These are the only gaps on my shirt, located inside the arm pit area.

Definitely cool, I will probably get a S and a M. Any idea what you are charging?

$55 (plus $5 shipping within the U.S.) I'd have to check for shipping outside U.S.
I might be able to swing free shipping if you buy two...have to check on that.

I can't sell them here on the RPF until I have a full membership (around April 11th) -- that will give me time to get a couple runs printed and ready to go!

$55 (plus $5 shipping within the U.S.) I'd have to check for shipping outside U.S.
I might be able to swing free shipping if you buy two...have to check on that.

I can't sell them here on the RPF until I have a full membership (around April 11th) -- that will give me time to get a couple runs printed and ready to go!

By chance do you have the blue shirts still available? I know you shrunk the helmet and tweaked the colors. Curious if you could do one with the blue color and a shrunk helmet? I would buy two those too.

By chance do you have the blue shirts still available? I know you shrunk the helmet and tweaked the colors. Curious if you could do one with the blue color and a shrunk helmet? I would buy two those too.

Oh wait, you were making the "non-blue" one? The blue one looks much more accurate.

I would like to apologize to everyone who has been following this thread. I said the star shirt and the orange mesh tank would be done by Feb. Well my seamstress is not able to work right now due to severe back problems.. So everything is going to be late and I have no idea how long, hopefully not too long... Last time I heard from her she was still asking about something concerning the star shirt, So I'm sure the star shirt will be done first.

Alright, this started out as more of a build thread, but if we are going to straight sales, they need to not take place here, but in the junkyard.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back