Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Anybody notice how JAL sells the FC Jacket as "CVJ #2 Jacket" now. It used to be called the "Tyler Jacket" on the website. I wonder what thats about...[h=2][/h]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Meaning he never reserved the rights to use the film's name. Meaning he could've been selling the jacket under the fc without permission. Regardless i still think Kaplan was the original "designer" of the jacket even if logan manufactured them
or it for the film

Last edited:
well in that case, there is a very nice JAL on ebay at the moment. its half price and in perfect condition. I was going to bid on it but 4 might be an extravagance,

It's in the UK, so you'll need to search internationally. no bids £280. Standard large sized, too big for me or i would have kept my mouth shut :)

happy hunting. It looks like a really good one. I'm of the opinion that some of them are better than others. JAL always told me that some some hides are darker than others, some have different grain, some are softer etc. this one looks more like the one i got off ebay this year. IE, a good one.

Last edited:
He must either have the Auction private or not outside the uk cause I can't find it even under international search

Found a store selling these... image.jpgimage.jpg

Of course. Not bad though. I almost posted a pic of your flawless replica to show the differences actually lol
Who knows maybe people could modify it ?

image.jpgFound this image a year ago on Google images. Been trying to find it but the site it lead to had thousands of shirts and would take so long and would take so long to look through their whole site! . Think they just sell one offs.
anyone know any more?
has anyone else seen this?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back