Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Yeah I got an XL as well and it is almost Black. It's so dark. The XL fits perfectly. I got an XL Sock it to Me as well as the large is too small. Yeah, max cady told me about the Tuscan shirt as well. in the new year he says. Can't wait,

image.jpg
I've got my gucci's yesterday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 202
Long time lurker here. I have a couple of questions and thought you guys might be able to help out. So I have a pair of Oliver People's Benet that I want Tangerine lenses for. I spoke to Rudy at the Sunset location and he said I'd have to send my glasses in to get the lenses. Is this true? I'd hate to lose them in the mail if they could just pull the specifications for the lenses. And secondly, he said that they can only make Tangerine in plastic. So are all of these lenses you guys getting plastic not glass? Sorry if this is a little off topic but you guys seemed like the people to ask. Thanks in advance!

Yes, you usually have to send your shades in for proper lens fitment. You can risk not sending them and just going off model specs, but there is no guarantee they will fit correctly. Most OP lenses are plastic, especially lenses that large. They do have glass, but usually just for the smaller shades like the Aero.

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance that somebody made a replica of this T shirt? I would like to find one like it.

I'll have more of these available soon.

Black Long Ribb1.JPGMade this one from a shirt I found at Goodwill, a hemp fabric shirt. Very comfortable stretchy fabric, I cut up a red all cotton T-shirt from there as well, and made the ribbing from that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back