Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Titanium is in no way cheap. There is just whole lot of it.
Well cost is relative to quantity, and by cheap, I only meant cost-wise. Titanium is an extremely high quality material, but you don't know what metals they are using with the titanium. Titanium is a metal that is so dense, that it is much stronger as an alloy, meaning that it is easier to break as 100% Ti than 60%Ti and 40% aluminum. You have no idea the ratio of the alloy used.

edit: for sunglasses that sit on your face, a softer metal is preferred; so a most rigid and dense metal might be considered "cheap" to some: Don't assume just because it is light and strong and some Ti was used, that it is not cheap.

My girlfriend picked up a top that is very Tyler.
the grey zip one... image.jpg

I went ahead and bought an XL myself. Glad I did. fits perfect and I usually wear a M/L. I just wish it was black instead of blue. At least it's a very dark blue.

Yeah I got the XL also fits great, Btw what do you guys think of the max cady fight club jacket is it better than the soul revolver one I wonder?

Last edited:
Long time lurker here. I have a couple of questions and thought you guys might be able to help out. So I have a pair of Oliver People's Benet that I want Tangerine lenses for. I spoke to Rudy at the Sunset location and he said I'd have to send my glasses in to get the lenses. Is this true? I'd hate to lose them in the mail if they could just pull the specifications for the lenses. And secondly, he said that they can only make Tangerine in plastic. So are all of these lenses you guys getting plastic not glass? Sorry if this is a little off topic but you guys seemed like the people to ask. Thanks in advance!

Hey Mike, does the XL fit like a true XL or is it tight. I lift weights heavily and am about 230 and I'm scared that a XL sleeves will be way to tight. Is it a true XL?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back